Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the packers extended Wells contract. 5 years $15mil. he's been realy good and it's good to hear we'll hang onto him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope
      the packers extended Wells contract. 5 years $15mil. he's been realy good and it's good to hear we'll hang onto him.
      old news, but good move.

You guys really want to spend a first rounder with koren comming back next year? I think jennings/ driver/ KORO will be good enough, we have bigger fish to fry in the first round than WR IMO.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30
        What do you guys think Green over/under 100 yards against the Vikes #1 ranked run defense this weekend?

If he has another 100 yard game that has got to show that he is back for sure, and we should really look somewhere esle besides RB in the 1st round this year.
        The question with Green isn't talent it's durability. He gets knicked up quite a bit nowadays and there's a lot of tread on his tires. Plus, he's on the wrong side of 30 which is ancient for a full-time running back.

I definitely think a running back is in order for sure on day one, and more than likely in round one or round two. I definitely think an offensive playmaker would be the best choice in round one (WR or RB). Then in the second and third round a defensive back and a RB/WR (whichever wasn't picked in round one) could be selected. That would be the best strategy at this point in the process from my viewpoint.

Comment

If you want someone to stretch the defense, how about Johnnie Lee Higgins from UTEP in the 3rd. That guy is FAST. He has been pretty much the lone bright spot on UTEP's team this year. A guy like him wouldn't be to bad for a #3/#4 reciever.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
            What do you guys think Green over/under 100 yards against the Vikes #1 ranked run defense this weekend?

If he has another 100 yard game that has got to show that he is back for sure, and we should really look somewhere esle besides RB in the 1st round this year.
            The question with Green isn't talent it's durability. He gets knicked up quite a bit nowadays and there's a lot of tread on his tires. Plus, he's on the wrong side of 30 which is ancient for a full-time running back.

I definitely think a running back is in order for sure on day one, and more than likely in round one or round two. I definitely think an offensive playmaker would be the best choice in round one (WR or RB). Then in the second and third round a defensive back and a RB/WR (whichever wasn't picked in round one) could be selected. That would be the best strategy at this point in the process from my viewpoint.
            yeah i agree we need to draft a future Rb this year.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

i think marshwn Lynch in the first would be good. i anticiapte us picking around 10, so if he's there i say we take him. i don't want to spend a 1st on a WR.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I'll be at the Game this weekend. My first Packer game ever :D . Can't wait for this game, definitly the most anticipated game i've been to all year. So how much you think we put up on the Vikings?

Comment

38-10

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by jagfan33
                    I'll be at the Game this weekend. My first Packer game ever :D . Can't wait for this game, definitly the most anticipated game i've been to all year. So how much you think we put up on the Vikings?
                    ya ill be there too. it is also my first packer game. :D ill be going to one later this year too at Lambeau, so that will be sweet. but i am really excited for this game.

Where are you sitting?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

ya ill be there too. it is also my first packer game. :D ill be going to one later this year too at Lambeau, so that will be sweet. but i am really excited for this game.

Where are you sitting?
                      Section 209 aka, The nosebleeds. I have season tixs, and there the cheapest one I could get. But aside from being able to touch the roof, there on the 45 yard line. Which is nice.

Comment

Where are you sitting?
                        Section 209 aka, The nosebleeds. I have season tixs, and there the cheapest one I could get. But aside from being able to touch the roof, there on the 45 yard line. Which is nice.
                        you guys should come chill with me in my free box i got with food and booze. but u'll have to hurry because i plan on getting kicked out before half time.

they get smoked.

Comment

If we don't go WR in round one, I'd like to see us with a saefty (Laron Landry?) or a corner (Cason?). With how many UDFA's in the secondary as we have, I'd actually like to see two CBs drafted. We might be OK at safety if Underwood comes back 100%. That's be Collins, Manuel, Underwood and Culver at safety, which is a decent group to me. Given the age and injury Hx of our current CBs, that group needs to be addressed as much as the receivers. I like our Rbs if we keep Green, with Morency and Herron as the back-ups. I wouldn't mind having a tweener guy like Najeh come in at FB, but Miree was doing well. I also think O-line is still a concern, at least with depth. LB and DT looks good. If there's a dynamic DE that doesn't blow dog against the run, I wouldn't mind picking him up. Rather than have 12 draft picks this year, I'd like TT to concentrate on getting some quality guys early to round out the team.
                          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by johbur
                            If we don't go WR in round one, I'd like to see us with a saefty (Laron Landry?) or a corner (Cason?). With how many UDFA's in the secondary as we have, I'd actually like to see two CBs drafted. We might be OK at safety if Underwood comes back 100%. That's be Collins, Manuel, Underwood and Culver at safety, which is a decent group to me. Given the age and injury Hx of our current CBs, that group needs to be addressed as much as the receivers. I like our Rbs if we keep Green, with Morency and Herron as the back-ups. I wouldn't mind having a tweener guy like Najeh come in at FB, but Miree was doing well. I also think O-line is still a concern, at least with depth. LB and DT looks good. If there's a dynamic DE that doesn't blow dog against the run, I wouldn't mind picking him up. Rather than have 12 draft picks this year, I'd like TT to concentrate on getting some quality guys early to round out the team.
                            Exactly. Last year there was truly glaring holes on the packers team. N ow there's holes, but not as many as last year. The biggest needs if you ask me, are tight end, reciever(fast, tall, big-play reciever), running back, and cornerback.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088

Where are you sitting?
                              you guys should come chill with me in my free box i got with food and booze. but u'll have to hurry because i plan on getting kicked out before half time.

Ya im on the upper deck too. im not sure where yet cuz my buddy is the one with the tickets. im assuming that they are nosebleeds too.

Ya that would be sweet where is your box at?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088

Where are you sitting?
                                lol, I'll bring smitty and some flowers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information