This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
    Brewster was acquired in a trade last preseason, so he wasn't a Sherman pick.
    plus it's not like sherman made many even decent picks

Originally posted by princefielder28
    Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

• Originally posted by M1Koter View Post
      plus it's not like sherman made many even decent picks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        that is gunna be a great sig quote

Comment

that is gunna be a great sig quote
          Thanks for using it!

Comment

• TT's 2005 draft has contains more packers still on the roster than all of sherman's drafts combined right now.

Comment

TT's 2005 draft has contains more packers still on the roster than all of sherman's drafts combined right now.
              And that's why the Packers are headed in the right direction compared to the last year or two with Sherman

Comment

• http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=602062

goos Wynn article.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  I really admire this kid's honesty but words are just that....only words.

Fact is he has some real talent and, had he worked hard through his college career, probably would have been at least a 2nd rounder. If our staff can get him motivated and putting in the effort in the weightroom, film room and practices I wouldn't put it past him to be a big time backup RB or possibly even a starter in the future....

who knows, maybe he becomes our MIchael Turner and we trade him in a couple years for 1st rounder :)

Comment

• Originally posted by PackAttack View Post

Fact is he has some real talent and, had he worked hard through his college career, probably would have been at least a 2nd rounder. If our staff can get him motivated and putting in the effort in the weightroom, film room and practices I wouldn't put it past him to be a big time backup RB or possibly even a starter in the future....

who knows, maybe he becomes our MIchael Turner and we trade him in a couple years for 1st rounder :)
                    i would hope he turns out like marques colston.

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                    biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

• It was interesting on ESPN today when they were talking about the Philadelphia Eagles QB position. McNabb, they said, is probably safe for this upcoming season and in 2008, but in 2009 it's an option year for McNabb and the Eagles may be looking to go in the direction of 2nd round pick Kevin Kolb. This got me to thinking, could Donavan McNabb possibly be a Packer one day??? Favre has no more than two years left and if he does retire after this season and Rodgers steps in and does a subpar job, the Packers will likely look to address the most important position on the field. I'm just throwing this idea out there and I would certainly not be against this one day happening. What do you guys think???

Comment

• Originally posted by PackAttack View Post

maybe he becomes are starting back!

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

It was interesting on ESPN today when they were talking about the Philadelphia Eagles QB position. McNabb, they said, is probably safe for this upcoming season and in 2008, but in 2009 it's an option year for McNabb and the Eagles may be looking to go in the direction of 2nd round pick Kevin Kolb. This got me to thinking, could Donavan McNabb possibly be a Packer one day??? Favre has no more than two years left and if he does retire after this season and Rodgers steps in and does a subpar job, the Packers will likely look to address the most important position on the field. I'm just throwing this idea out there and I would certainly not be against this one day happening. What do you guys think???
                          If Rodgers doesn't pan out i'd be all for having McNabb as our QB. When healthy he's the 3rd best QB in the league behind Brady and Manning but like I said that's when he's healthy. He's been having injury troubles the past couple years that i'm sure would scare away some teams.

stephenson86

Comment

This got me to thinking, could Donavan McNabb possibly be a Packer one day??? I'm just throwing this idea out there and I would certainly not be against this one day happening. What do you guys think???
                            McNabb in two years would still have a lot of good things about him. He's running a WCO now, and it could be a good fit. He'd still have plenty of arm and likely be pretty mobile.

That being said, if Aaron Rodgers shows what made him a first rounder, McNabb won't be necessary. Rodgers was a great college QB, and I think he has the perfect type of game for what HC MM wants to do, even beyond Favre for the system as he is a higher percentage, lower turnover type of player. What he doesn't, and what very few players do have, is Favre's ability to turn nothing into something and his ability to conceivably hit a TD on any pass play.
                            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

It was interesting on ESPN today when they were talking about the Philadelphia Eagles QB position. McNabb, they said, is probably safe for this upcoming season and in 2008, but in 2009 it's an option year for McNabb and the Eagles may be looking to go in the direction of 2nd round pick Kevin Kolb. This got me to thinking, could Donavan McNabb possibly be a Packer one day??? Favre has no more than two years left and if he does retire after this season and Rodgers steps in and does a subpar job, the Packers will likely look to address the most important position on the field. I'm just throwing this idea out there and I would certainly not be against this one day happening. What do you guys think???
                              Nope, I don't think there is any chance. First and foremost it's Aaron's job. With being in the league already for 3 years (assuming Favre is gone after this one) he should be ready right away. However if he's not he still gets 2 seasons as a starter to prove himself. Should for whatever reason Rodgers fails it's back to the draft.

Comment

• Why would we need McNabb? If Rodgers happens to be a disappointment, we've alway got Ingle to fall back on.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information