Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bay Packers Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my thoughts

    defense was very impressive
    Rodgers surprised me with his poise
    James Jones is a balla

    sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

    Comment


    • Did you guys know that Atari Bigby and Marquand Manuel went to high school together?

      Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish, Jamaal Jackson, and Udonis Haslem (NBA) were there too.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Legend View Post

        Green Bay Packers Defense: 7 Touchdowns Allowed (32 NFL)
        Note: Thats The Worst In The NFL, We Sure Gotta Fix That

        As others have said, that's wrong. We've scored 7 total TDs.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moses View Post
          Did you guys know that Atari Bigby and Marquand Manuel went to high school together?

          Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish, Jamaal Jackson, and Udonis Haslem (NBA) were there too.

          They would only have gone together for a year or so. I wouldn't have thought it could be possible, but Bigby took his sweet time making it to the pro level...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
            They would only have gone together for a year or so. I wouldn't have thought it could be possible, but Bigby took his sweet time making it to the pro level...
            They're less than two years apart...

            Comment


            • With Ferguson cut we have no one remaining from the 2001 draft.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                With Ferguson cut we have no one remaining from the 2001 draft.
                Jamal Reynolds...BUST!
                Robert Ferguson...Dissapointment
                Bhawoh Jue...Okay
                Torrence Marshall...Dissapointment
                Bill Ferrario...Who?
                David Martin...Good (was a 6th rounder)



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Jamal Reynolds...BUST!
                  Robert Ferguson...Dissapointment
                  Bhawoh Jue...Okay
                  Torrence Marshall...Dissapointment
                  Bill Ferrario...Who?
                  David Martin...Good (was a 6th rounder)
                  Uggghhhhhhhh

                  Worst pick ever.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    Uggghhhhhhhh

                    Worst pick ever.
                    I think it's safe to say Seattle won that trade. Hasselbeck and Hutchison for Reynolds and Torrence Marshall.

                    Comment


                    • Guess who's interested in the queens?

                      http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci...nclick_check=1
                      Last edited by TitleTown088; 08-20-2007, 12:19 AM.

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Uggghhhhhhhh

                        Worst pick ever.


                        HOW CAN A PUNTER BE A BUST!?!?!?!?!?!?
                        what difference from college to pros can affect how a punter punt's?



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                          my thoughts

                          defense was very impressive
                          Rodgers surprised me with his poise
                          James Jones is a balla
                          It'll be nice to see #89 actually do something.

                          Comment


                          • No surprise... Jackson to start opening day

                            http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=649213

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • Also... week 2 preseason highlights if anyone hasn't seen them yet.
                              http://www.metacafe.com/watch/774827/returning_home/

                              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

                              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                It'll be nice to see #89 actually do something.
                                yeah, it's been a while


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information