X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
    Which is equally as bad.
    Not completely. Look at the roll he has been asked to play. They feel comfortable with Jennings and they are trying to Give Jones a crash course. Jennings is playing a position that basically asks him to run down the field every time as a decoy, he'll be fine.
    Last edited by TitleTown088; 08-20-2007, 11:15 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Hawk made that fullback his *****.
      Hell yeah, he made that 240 pound man look like a rag doll. Dank.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        UH-o GB... Underwood is done. http://www.packersnews.com/includes/...er/index.shtml

Also... apparently Teddy boy can do it all....
        Underwood just never stayed healthy and showed what he was capable of doing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• wow. seriously. information overload. i was somehow under the impressing that the Brewers didn't play last night. so, i wake up this morning and realize:

1)Brewers played and won.
          2)Villenueva sent to minors
          3)Cappy sent to pen
          4)Atari Bigby is the Packer's starting safety
          5)RIP Marviel Underwood

i think my head might explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
            4)Atari Bigby is the Packer's starting safety
            Yeah lets givem a nickname or something

This aint like when the video games when you were a kid, this time, the ATARI plays you!
            A-Big
            The Atari 2400

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Yeah lets givem a nickname or something

This aint like when the video games when you were a kid, this time, the ATARI plays you!
              A-Big
              The Atari 2400

dude, when your name is ATARI, you don't need a nickname.

Comment

• I've been calling him the Jamaican Barracuda. Cause he's Jamaican and the way he roams the field he looks like a small ocean fish that is fast with hunting and killing instincts.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe View Post
                  dude, when your name is ATARI, you don't need a nickname.
                  Yeah, that'd be like giving Prince a nickname.

Comment

• Pft Is Reporting That Ferguson Is Going To Sighn With The Viqueens.

Comment

• We signed a full back, Erryn Cobb. He'll be wearing Underwood's number.

http://packers.com/news/releases/2007/08/21/1/

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
                        Pft Is Reporting That Ferguson Is Going To Sighn With The Viqueens.
                        Our trash is the Vikings treasure.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Our trash is the Vikings treasure.
                          It seems like they take all our players.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Personal Bio

Given name is Atari David Bigby. ... Born in Jamaica, moved to the U.S. at age 4. ... Married to Jill, the couple has two daughters, Michelle, 5, and Leenah, 2. ... Attended Miami (Fla.) Senior High School and was a three-year football letterman. ... At one time or another, played every position on the field with the exception of lineman. ... As a senior, posted 72 tackles, four forced fumbles and one interception. ... On offense, recorded 500 yards receiving, 315 yards rushing and nine touchdowns. ... Earned second-team Class 6A all-state honors and also was named All-Dade County. ... Played in the Dade-Broward All-Star Game. ... Lettered two years in track and one in soccer. ... Last season, made several community appearances at juvenile detention centers and hospitals. ... Recently took part in the Edgar Bennett Celebrity Bowl-A-Thon. ... Worked in construction following his junior year of college. ... After his football career, would like to be involved in housing development projects. ... Says soccer is his first love. ... Enjoys spending time with his family and playing video games. ... Likes listening to reggae, rap and R&B. ... Has not returned to Jamaica since age 7, but would like to return to the country. ... Named Atari by his grandmother, who liked the name. ... While playing in Europe, was told by Japanese teammates that “Atari” is Japanese for a form of the word "attack." ... Went to high school with current Packers teammate Marquand Manuel, as well as Andre Johnson (Houston), Roscoe Parrish (Buffalo) and Miami Heat forward Udonis Haslem. ... Residence: Miami.

--------------

What a fitting name that is.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Is there anything good you guys can find to say about Robert Ferguson, or is he just worthless, like I think he is?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Is there anything good you guys can find to say about Robert Ferguson, or is he just worthless, like I think he is?
                                he was picked in the 2nd round.. that's about it for his resume

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information