• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roughrider30
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by jagfan33
    I'll be at the Game this weekend. My first Packer game ever :D . Can't wait for this game, definitly the most anticipated game i've been to all year. So how much you think we put up on the Vikings?
    ya ill be there too. it is also my first packer game. :D ill be going to one later this year too at Lambeau, so that will be sweet. but i am really excited for this game.

Where are you sitting?
    Section 209 aka, The nosebleeds. I have season tixs, and there the cheapest one I could get. But aside from being able to touch the roof, there on the 45 yard line. Which is nice.
    you guys should come chill with me in my free box i got with food and booze. but u'll have to hurry because i plan on getting kicked out before half time.

Ya im on the upper deck too. im not sure where yet cuz my buddy is the one with the tickets. im assuming that they are nosebleeds too.

Ya that would be sweet where is your box at?
    couldnt tell ya right now , my rich friend is taking me and the boz is his. But you should recognize me as the drunk guy wearing a Favre falcons jersey trying to fight anyone in the stadium that isn't wearing grenn n gold.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I'll be at the Game this weekend. My first Packer game ever :D . Can't wait for this game, definitly the most anticipated game i've been to all year. So how much you think we put up on the Vikings?
      ya ill be there too. it is also my first packer game. :D ill be going to one later this year too at Lambeau, so that will be sweet. but i am really excited for this game.

Where are you sitting?
      Section 209 aka, The nosebleeds. I have season tixs, and there the cheapest one I could get. But aside from being able to touch the roof, there on the 45 yard line. Which is nice.
      you guys should come chill with me in my free box i got with food and booze. but u'll have to hurry because i plan on getting kicked out before half time.

Ya im on the upper deck too. im not sure where yet cuz my buddy is the one with the tickets. im assuming that they are nosebleeds too.

couldnt tell ya right now , my rich friend is taking me and the boz is his. But you should recognize me as the drunk guy wearing a Favre falcons jersey trying to fight anyone in the stadium that isn't wearing grenn n gold.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by drowe
        I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope the Packers win this weekend......i have a bet with a Viking fan that I REALLLLLLLY don't wanna lose.
        Does it involve cottage cheese and/or farm animals?
        now that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope the Packers win this weekend......i have a bet with a Viking fan that I REALLLLLLLY don't wanna lose.
          Does it involve cottage cheese and/or farm animals?
          no, if i lose i have to do something incredibly lame.....not quite "super bowl shuffle, lame" but pretty close.
          Now that's funny. :roll:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Anyway, how about Ahman Green. 122.5 yards from scrimmage per game -- very impressive. He's got 561 rushing yards in 6 games, which prorates to 1309 yards over 14 games. Let's hope he reaches his incentives...

It also contains $2.75 million of incentives, as Green will receive $250,000 if he rushes for 750 yards, $500,000 more if he reaches 950 yards, another $500,000 for 1,150 yards, $500,000 more for 1,350 yards and another $500,000 for 1,550 yards

Comment

Where are you sitting?

Thats what I like to hear.

I got your back.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804
                Anyway, how about Ahman Green. 122.5 yards from scrimmage per game -- very impressive. He's got 561 rushing yards in 6 games, which prorates to 1309 yards over 14 games. Let's hope he reaches his incentives...

It also contains $2.75 million of incentives, as Green will receive $250,000 if he rushes for 750 yards, $500,000 more if he reaches 950 yards, another $500,000 for 1,150 yards, $500,000 more for 1,350 yards and another $500,000 for 1,550 yards
                is that quote in ur sig accurate?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

52nd to post in the new discussion thread

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

I'm oposed to talking about the draft but I'm gunna say that the last thing I want is to take a WR in the first round, classic example of why, Jennings and Colston

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804

is that quote in ur sig accurate?
                      I have no quote in my sig. I'll assume you're talking about the quote on Green's contract and say yes, it is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                        I'm oposed to talking about the draft but I'm gunna say that the last thing I want is to take a WR in the first round, classic example of why, Jennings and Colston
                        Ya I agree I hate drafting WRs in the first round some other examples are Charles Rodgers, Mike Williams, and Troy Williamson.

I think we can find good value for WRs later on the first day.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                          Ya I agree I hate drafting WRs in the first round some other examples are Charles Rodgers, Mike Williams, and Troy Williamson.

I think we can find good value for WRs later on the first day.
                          i concur

they get smoked.

Comment

BTW according to the two fatties on the queens D line the packers are "cowards"

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=529353

they get smoked.

Comment

Green said he's been talking with the packers about a contract extension. i wouldn't mind keeping him another year or two with the way he's playing. i assume it'll be nothing big with him at 30.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

Ha, Vic Carucci has Kampman listed as the leagues Def MVP! Personally, I would think Peppers, but it's cool to see Kampman getting some props.

Defensive MVP: Aaron Kampman, end, Green Bay. On pace to finish the season with nearly 20 sacks, he is the lone bright spot of the Packers defense. Honorable mention: Julius Peppers, end, Carolina; Julian Peterson, linebacker, Seattle; Rashean Mathis, cornerback, Jacksonville.
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information