Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any update on Driver's injury? Man, I will be pissed if he misses significant time. He is one of my favorite players on teams other than Detroit.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• After Ingle's and Thompson's poor performances, I would guess we go with 2 QBs on the 53 man roster.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
        After Ingle's and Thompson's poor performances, I would guess we go with 2 QBs on the 53 man roster.
        Green Bay is the one team that could undoubtedly get away with that. Favre is indestructable.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Green Bay is the one team that could undoubtedly get away with that. Favre is indestructable.
          Indy could aswell.

As for Driver, I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

• Did we blitz at all today?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Keeping Driver in there was stupid as hell!! When Favre came out Driver should have to, he has nothing he needs to prove and now he could be seriously hurt for a meaningless game. why keep Driver in when we pretty much have a log jam of guys behind who have things left to prove, need the game experience, and exactly which ones are going to be starting.

MOD EDIT: There's no need for that.
              Last edited by GB12; 08-23-2007, 10:18 PM.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                Keeping Driver in there was stupid as hell!! When Favre came out Driver should have to, he has nothing he needs to prove and now he could be seriously hurt for a meaningless game. why keep Driver in when we pretty much have a log jam of guys behind who have things left to prove, need the game experience, and exactly which ones are going to be starting.
                Woah buddy calm down. First of all this is the 3rd preseason game, the one the starters usually play the most in. Second it's not like it happened in the 4th quarter or something. It was in the first half, completely reasonable for him to be in. I doubt it's anything serious, maybe a sprain at the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                  Keeping Driver in there was stupid as hell!! When Favre came out Driver should have to, he has nothing he needs to prove and now he could be seriously hurt for a meaningless game. why keep Driver in when we pretty much have a log jam of guys behind who have things left to prove, need the game experience, and exactly which ones are going to be starting.
                  It happens man, that's all you can say about it. Granted if he had been in the fourth quarter of this game and this would have happened then it would have been a huge deal but this is just football being football. It sucks.

Comment

• Injuries are part of the game...

Overall, the Packers look good defensive and mediocre on offense
                    Last edited by GB12; 08-23-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• The Driver injury is a big deal, but not as big of a deal as it would've been at the beginning of training camp. Through training camp and the preseason games we've seen the emergence of James Jones and that takes the pressure of losing Driver off a little bit. I would be very confident with Jones and Jennings as our starting wideouts for the first two weeks or so. Plus, Bubba seems to be Bubba of old and a legit target in the passing game.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        I'm really don't think Driver's injury looked that bad. I'd be surprised if it keeps him out for even a week.
                        God I hope so. He was putting zero weight on that leg/ankle and when he tried he looked to be in serious pain. Hopefully it's nothing more than a strain or a small sprain.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                          God I hope so. He was putting zero weight on that leg/ankle and when he tried he looked to be in serious pain. Hopefully it's nothing more than a strain or a small sprain.
                          Right now it looks like a foot sprain. According to the University of Michigan Health Services a mild foot sprain takes only a few weeks in recovery time, but a severe foot sprain could take up to 6 weeks or longer to recover from. Hopefully it's the mild scenario.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            The Driver injury is a big deal, but not as big of a deal as it would've been at the beginning of training camp. Through training camp and the preseason games we've seen the emergence of James Jones and that takes the pressure of losing Driver off a little bit. I would be very confident with Jones and Jennings as our starting wideouts for the first two weeks or so. Plus, Bubba seems to be Bubba of old and a legit target in the passing game.
                            True, it would definitely be interesting to see the youngsters taking over the receiving game for a week or 2. Who would play slot? Martin?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Jennings actually did something
                              Bubba looks like he could comeback
                              Pass blocking is great, run blocking not so much
                              1st team D has seemed great, but 2nd team has seemed average against 2nd team O's

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• My god, the running game was awful tonight. Also, the backup OL couldn't protect A-Rod to save his life. Fortunately, the defense was solid, Barnett in particular. I think Bishop is the clear favorite to be the backup MLB, now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information