X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    NO ****.

Anyways, I leave for Rome tomorrow and will be unable to enjoy the remainder of the season will all of you. Trust in Favre, and let's hope some rookies can step up and make the pack a contender. If nothing else beat those damn Vikings, perhaps the bears too. Good season all, let's hope the Pack is back....
    Sweet, TitleTown's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Sweet, TitleTown's gone.
      Do they not have internet in Italy?

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
        Do they not have internet in Italy?
        not since the fiasco back in '93.

Comment

• I would not doubt that the Packers keep 9 DTs. I like them for 6 LBs, with Desmond Bishop the #4 LB, perhaps knocking out Hodge (IR due to patellar tendinitis?). Havner has been nice and White has had a much better year this year than last in games, not just on teams. There's a lot of roster competition this year, far more so than last year.
          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• Those aren't true depth charts at all and haven't changed since the start of camp as far as I know. The most obvious thing is Harrell # 2 DT and Williams # 5. Those are obviously not correct. The right answer is the opposite.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...900#post577900
              Come join us,
              The National Fantasy League enters its second year and needs new players to come in and be rookies. More info inside.
              do it. 10 characters

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Ive been hearing that we are trying to trade Colin Cole and Dave Rayner. Possible teams interested are Dallas, Giants and Falcons. Take it with a grain of salt at this time though.

According to a person familiar with the situation, GM Ted Thompson is looking to trade one of his young kickers and a defensive tackle between now and when final cuts are due on Saturday afternoon. The players being used as bait are believed to be Dave Rayner and Colin Cole. “Thompson thinks that those guys are simply too good to just release, so he’s working hard to get something done,” said the source. “If he can’t, it wouldn’t surprise me if he decides to keep both players around - even if it means carrying two kickers and six tackles.”

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                  Ive been hearing that we are trying to trade Colin Cole and Dave Rayner. Possible teams interested are Dallas, Giants and Falcons. Take it with a grain of salt at this time though.

According to a person familiar with the situation, GM Ted Thompson is looking to trade one of his young kickers and a defensive tackle between now and when final cuts are due on Saturday afternoon. The players being used as bait are believed to be Dave Rayner and Colin Cole. “Thompson thinks that those guys are simply too good to just release, so he’s working hard to get something done,” said the source. “If he can’t, it wouldn’t surprise me if he decides to keep both players around - even if it means carrying two kickers and six tackles.”
                  Games won in the trenches. The coaching staff believes that. I hope we don't trade Cole. Rayner, well, if we can, I say go for it.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I like both these guys alot and i only wanna trade them for players who will help NOW and maybe a 7th.
                    From Dallas maybe Crayton?
                    From New York and Atlanta i dont know anyone interesting i would like
                    Maybe warrick dunn!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      Ive been hearing that we are trying to trade Colin Cole and Dave Rayner. Possible teams interested are Dallas, Giants and Falcons. Take it with a grain of salt at this time though.

I'd like to trade Rayner and keep Cole. Rayner would likely only draw a 7th rounder if anything, but it's worth a try. This part also doesn't make sense “If he can’t, it wouldn’t surprise me if he decides to keep both players around - even if it means carrying two kickers and six tackles.” Cole would only be the 5th DT. I really like the DT depth that we have and would like to keep it that way. I guess I can see where it's coming from since getting all 5 decent playing time could be hard. I believe Thompson likes the depth as much as I do though so I wouldn't count on a trade happening there.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!!!

Brandon Jackson is suffering from a concussion. Got the info from Kffl.com, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Well, seeing as how Harrell is the 6th tackle, this looks like TT's first two rounds aren't up to the task this year. Jackson will hopefully come back from his concussion, if that's what he has, and play but I worry about the new NFL guidelines on concussions. Having Greg Olsen in R1 would have made this a great draft for the offense, considering Jackson and Jone in 2 and 3. Corey Williams and Cole are solid, toss in Pickett and what was the problem? Oh, and the JSOnline has Johnny Jolly graded as the best DT in 1-on-1;s and he could be starting this season. Daniel Muir has been better than Harrell for that matter.

Picking a TE wouldn't have solved the RB situation the team is in now, but either did taking an injured DT or an injured RB. TT's picks from 3+ have the potential to be as good as last year's draft. It's just have been nice if TT would have picked a guys in R1 and R2 without the injury Hx.
                          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• whos been doing better on Kickoffs, rayner or crosby?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              whos been doing better on Kickoffs, rayner or crosby?
                              Rayner, but that's not saying Crosby hasn't been doing well. I mean after all Rayner did average the longest kickoffs in the league last year.

Comment

• Hodge likely to go on IR http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=652809

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information