This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I expected this, I think it means TT wants to keep Bishop on the roster.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• How much time is Jackson expected to miss with his concussion?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Ryan Powdrell was put on IR.

I know this isnt that big of news really but we needed to cut 1 more or do something else to get down to the 75 player limit by today so now we are at 75.

The Green Bay Packers placed fullback Ryan Powdrell on injured reserve with a knee injury. Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, made the announcement Monday.

Originally signed as a non-drafted free agent from Southern California, Powdrell appeared in two preseason games.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
          How much time is Jackson expected to miss with his concussion?

Articles are saying day to day but he'll most likely miss playing tennessee and might miss the opener against philly.

Comment

• Alrite, its time to see what herron can do

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• I cant wait to see Deshawn Wynn play. I liked his game a lot in college and i think he has a lot of upside, TT seems to love him as well and seems anxious to see him in game situations. Could be the wild card of the packs draft....

Comment

• I cant imagine anybody they would be trying to get from dallas except maybe marion barber or julius jones but that is not going to happen. What else would they be trying to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc0106 View Post
                  I cant imagine anybody they would be trying to get from dallas except maybe marion barber or julius jones but that is not going to happen. What else would they be trying to get?
                  Dallas is deep with pass catching TEs

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I'm kind of excited to see a little of Wynn also. Now I'm not sure how it works but would practice squad be an option for him if we want to keep him around but he can't make the roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc0106 View Post
                      I cant imagine anybody they would be trying to get from dallas except maybe marion barber or julius jones but that is not going to happen. What else would they be trying to get?
                      If we trade Rayner to any team it will most likely be for picks not players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                        I'm kind of excited to see a little of Wynn also. Now I'm not sure how it works but would practice squad be an option for him if we want to keep him around but he can't make the roster?
                        I have been very unimpressed by Wynn, but yes he is eligible for the parctice squad if he clears waivers.

Comment

• From JSOnline
                          Korey Hall, a sixth-round pick from Boise State, has won the fullback job.

Comment

• Originally posted by johbur View Post
                            Well, seeing as how Harrell is the 6th tackle, this looks like TT's first two rounds aren't up to the task this year. Jackson will hopefully come back from his concussion, if that's what he has, and play but I worry about the new NFL guidelines on concussions. Having Greg Olsen in R1 would have made this a great draft for the offense, considering Jackson and Jone in 2 and 3. Corey Williams and Cole are solid, toss in Pickett and what was the problem? Oh, and the JSOnline has Johnny Jolly graded as the best DT in 1-on-1;s and he could be starting this season. Daniel Muir has been better than Harrell for that matter.

Picking a TE wouldn't have solved the RB situation the team is in now, but either did taking an injured DT or an injured RB. TT's picks from 3+ have the potential to be as good as last year's draft. It's just have been nice if TT would have picked a guys in R1 and R2 without the injury Hx.

what makes you think harrell is the 6th tackle is see him listed as a starter

@ www.packers.com

Comment

• That is from the begining of TC, Right now Pickett is a sure starter with Williams and Jolly battling it out for the other starting tackle spot. The coaches are currently trying to get Harrell back into football shape rather then deciding his playing time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                From JSOnline
                                That's great. Hopefully he can keep it up along with his job and we'll have a consistent fullback in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information