Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynn will get to go against their scrubs, but Herron has somewhat of a chance of moving up this week, i dont want to play him for to long though. Having Morency,Jackson and Herron out would be devastating

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• I'm going to the game, woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        I'm going to the game, woot!
        Aww lucky SOB, gimme your tickets, we're 3-0 when i go to a packer game

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Aww lucky SOB, gimme your tickets, we're 3-0 when i go to a packer game
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the we have ever beat the Titans in Nashville

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the we have ever beat the Titans in Nashville
            oh preseason, have fun, i really dread watching preseason because im always afraid someone will get hurt

Comment

• the last titans/pack game I went to here(preseason) favre left at halftime to go help with katrina

Comment

• Today will be a big game for Birdine. If he gets 2 sacks with 5 or so tackles, I say he makes the team.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  Today will be a big game for Birdine. If he gets 2 sacks with 5 or so tackles, I say he makes the team.
                  isnt that asking a lot?

Anyway do ya think we would ever use the U-71 Package again?(except with maybe moll or coston)

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    isnt that asking a lot?

Anyway do ya think we would ever use the U-71 Package again?(except with maybe moll or coston)
                    No. Birdine's the man.

Hitman D

Comment

• Off topic, but did anyone else just lose ESPN Classic? I was just watching it earlier today and now 29 is ESPN2 and 28 is the golf channel and I can't find Classic anywhere. I have Time Warner Cable by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Off topic, but did anyone else just lose ESPN Classic? I was just watching it earlier today and now 29 is ESPN2 and 28 is the golf channel and I can't find Classic anywhere. I have Time Warner Cable by the way.
                        I have Classic...

Hitman D

Comment

• So did I until a couple of hours ago, which is why I'm confused.

Comment

• http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=654689

It's fun reading things like these. A far cry from anything I've read about the Brewers this year.
                            Last edited by Boston; 08-30-2007, 02:44 AM.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post

anyways I only want to carry 2 QB's its Brett Favre the Iron Man what is there to worry about.
                              This is bad karma. The forum should collectively knock on wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                                This is bad karma. The forum should collectively knock on wood.
                                done

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information