This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokey View Post
    This is bad karma. The forum should collectively knock on wood.
    Brett Favre laughs at karma.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Anyone else in the Green Bay area notice that we don't get ESPN Classic on cable anymore????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Off topic, but did anyone else just lose ESPN Classic? I was just watching it earlier today and now 29 is ESPN2 and 28 is the golf channel and I can't find Classic anywhere. I have Time Warner Cable by the way.
        Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        Anyone else in the Green Bay area notice that we don't get ESPN Classic on cable anymore????
        I'm sure it's just you.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
          I'm sure it's just you.
          Sorry, I didn't notice that from before

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            Sorry, I didn't notice that from before
            The probably weren't showing enough classic Favre, so Green Bay decided to boycott ESPN Classics.

Hitman D

Comment

The probably weren't showing enough classic Favre, so Green Bay decided to boycott ESPN Classics.
              every 4th day of the month should be set aside to honor #4

Comment

every 4th day of the month should be set aside to honor #4
                Yep, they should definitely decide to honor Tyler Thigpen more frequently.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  you're so funny Buck

Comment

I was kind of wondering why they haven't shown any Viking super bowl victories, but then I remembered, they don't have any.

Hitman D

Comment

I was kind of wondering why they haven't shown any Viking super bowl victories, but then I remembered, they don't have any.
                      OUCH! Burn baby burn......

Comment

OUCH! Burn baby burn......
                        Just wait until the Thigpen era begins, he'll make Brett Favre look like a little schoolgirl.

Just look at that face, it's the foundation of greatness.

Comment

Just wait until the Thigpen era begins, he'll make Brett Favre look like a little schoolgirl.

Just look at that face, it's the foundation of greatness.
                          We all know Brett plays like a school girl. Except he is a slightly modified school girl, with a surgically placed cannon where his arm used to be, and in overwhelming knowledge of the game. I won't even get into how amazing his accuracy is. Favre eat's pieces of crap like Thigpen for breakfest, and usually sees them 32 hours later.

Hitman D

Comment

• Do you guys expect Manuel to make the team? He won't be playing tonight and I figure it's because if he gets hurt, they won't be able to trade him/will have to have an injury settlement.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                              Do you guys expect Manuel to make the team? He won't be playing tonight and I figure it's because if he gets hurt, they won't be able to trade him/will have to have an injury settlement.
                              It all depends on Bigby i he proves he can start Manuel will probably be released like we did with Roman last year.

Comment

Green Bay eh? That constitutes like what, 15 people?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information