This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    because dallas has martin gramatica, anyway hows about this trade?

Dave Rayner & either Jolly or Cole for Julius Jones?
    Wow.......wow......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      I'm not too happy about Dendy and Birdine being cut, the rest looks fine. We also traded for Giants RB Ryan Grant.
      I would have preferred Walker get cut instead of Dendy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        I would have preferred Walker get cut instead of Dendy
        Agreed. Otherwise, I'm not too surprised by the cuts.

Surprised to hear Nall get cut too.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
          Agreed. Otherwise, I'm not too surprised by the cuts.

Surprised to hear Nall get cut too.
          With Losman and Trent Edwards he didn't have a future with the Bills.

Comment

• God damn. I hope we can snag Birdine on the PS, but I'm not counting on it...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Wow.......wow......
              go away, many people in dallas are unhappy w/ Julius' play, rayner is a better Kicker than Dramatica, and the cowboys need DL help, i was throwing it out there a bit, but its possible

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Why did the Packers trade a future draft choice to the Giants for Ryan Grant? Grant would have been cut anyway and he's not exactly an upgrade over any of the guys they have right now. Also I'm shocked that they cut Paul Thompson who I thought did a great job this preseason

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Why did the Packers trade a future draft choice to the Giants for Ryan Grant? Grant would have been cut anyway and he's not exactly an upgrade over any of the guys they have right now. Also I'm shocked that they cut Paul Thompson who I thought did a great job this preseason
                  Yeah, I don't understand the Grant trade myself. It's sounding like it was a 7th rounder so not a huge deal. As for Thompson he looked very good the first game and then alright the second which is why he outlasted Ingel Martin. The third preseason game he absolutely blew any chance he had. I was fully expecting the cut.

Comment

• Im still shocked we cut Dendy

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Im still shocked we cut Dendy
                      There were signs so it didn't surprise me I was just hoping we weren't going to.

Comment

• I'm gonna miss Dendy. He stepped up and saved us in the secondary last year. He was soooo much better than Carroll played towards the end. Just a great person too. Say PAT DENDY loudly with a southern accent and you'll miss him too, lol. A great example of what hard work can do for the NFL career. This guy made himself into an NFL player. I believe he had one of the pick sixes in the 2nd game against the Bears last year, I know he had the INT just can't remember if it was a TD. Nick Collins had the other.

I also thought Brandon Miree was in our plans. I thought he was still gonna start. But I guess they think very highly of Korey Hall. Which is another camp surprise I wrote about on here. I don't know how he turned into a Full Back this fast after playing linebacker in College. I mean look at Brady Poppinga. He played Defensive End until his Senior year. Switched to Linebacker, and THEN got drafted to the NFL. After two seasons being on a roster he developed himself into a solid player.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Why did the Packers trade a future draft choice to the Giants for Ryan Grant? Grant would have been cut anyway and he's not exactly an upgrade over any of the guys they have right now. Also I'm shocked that they cut Paul Thompson who I thought did a great job this preseason
                          If the Packers cut Grant before a certain time he will not cost them a draft pick. He will simply be released..... If they dont decide to claim anyone else off the waiver wire then he will cost them a draft pick

The conditions for the trade were undisclosed, but most such deals specify the player must remain on the new team's roster for at least several games for the trading team to receive the pick. In this case, the pick probably is a seventh-rounder.

They no doubt looked hard at available running backs Saturday night they have until 11 a.m. today to make any waiver claims

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

go away, many people in dallas are unhappy w/ Julius' play, rayner is a better Kicker than Dramatica, and the cowboys need DL help, i was throwing it out there a bit, but its possible
                            Yeah great possibility. I'm sure they would trade a quality runningback for a kicker that you just cut for nothing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I'd say this season will be a hit or miss meaning 10-6 or 6-10

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Noah Herron out for the season, placed on IR.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information