Clear All

• David Clowney
    Chris Francies
    Clark Harris
    Spencer Havner
    Orrin Thompson
    Paul Thompson
    Corey White

Have all signed Practice Squad contracts, we have one spot left.

Comment

• What about Rory Johnson.. isn't he worth keeping on the practice squad??

"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." Vince Lombardi GBP coach SB I & II
      R.I.P Reggie White 26-12-04

Comment

• I'd assume the final spot's open for Birdine if he clears waivers. If not Rory Johnson would be a candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Noah Herron out for the season, placed on IR.
          That really sucks. Is signing Antonio Pittman a possibility?

I like our list of practice squad players, hope we can add Birdine.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Is Corey Dillon still a FA, we should call him up

Edit- just remebered he retired

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Pittman wouldn't hurt. At this point, the pack needs all the help they can get in the backfield. this season is going to hinge on the RB situation and if they can get any production out of it. Brett is going to throw 60+ times in alot of games this season in order to generate enough offense.

Crosby was kept, not really surprised, hope he can handle the weather in december when kicking the ball will be like kicking a brick, but I'm excited to see him with the team.

I'm also really excited about this defense, it seems like it's gonna be stout but they have some TOUGH games against some pretty damn good teams. Chargers, Broncos and even the rams in STL. The pack should be 2-2 at the least going into the first bear game maybe even 3-1 depending on the Eagle game. But their 2nd half is gonna be rough, in a 5 week span, they are on the road for 4, it will be interesting to see what happens with Dallas.

Overall i'm ready for this season to begin so we can see what kind of team we have here.
              Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Will Demps anyone? Maybe we should give him a shot and if Bigby doesn't plan out we always have him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  Will Demps anyone? Maybe we should give him a shot and if Bigby doesn't plan out we always have him.
                  It doesn't really work like that. We'd have to cut somebody from the active roster in order to bring in a player with no experience in our defense. Don't count on it...

Antonio Pittman is an interesting option. If they can get him off waivers, and they like him better, they could dump Ryan Grant who they just traded for. Mike Bell is another name that's being floated out there as a possible target for GB.

The Green Bay Packers claimed fullback John Kuhn on waivers, placed running back Noah Herron on injured reserve and signed seven players to the practice squad today.

General Manager Ted Thompson announced the moves at an afternoon news conference

Kuhn, a second-year pro from Shippensburg (Pa.), was claimed on waivers from Pittsburgh. He played nine games with the Steelers in 2006 and spent the 2005 season on the teamís practice squad.

I don't know anything about this guy, so we'll see...
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• hmm.. doesn't that mean we have 3 fullbacks? seems like 1 too many

vince you want a new packers sig?

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                      hmm.. doesn't that mean we have 3 fullbacks? seems like 1 too many

vince you want a new packers sig?
                      I believe we only have Hall and Kuhn. Corey White is on the practice squad and Miree was cut.

And yea, hook a brother up! AJ Hawk if you can, otherwise whatever you want. thx
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Hm, Shippensburg. Rob Davis is the only other player that I know of that went there.

wiscbadgerfootball if you're taking requests I'd like to get in line. Someone else was supposed to make me one, but I never heard back from him.

Comment

• alright I'll make vince's then I'll get back to you when I'm ready to take another request

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Alright, thanks. There's no hurry so do it when ever you want.

Comment

• Thompson said the team expressed interest in signing defensive end Larry Birdine to its practice squad, but Birdine wanted to sign with a team that wasn't carrying 11 defensive linemen as the Packers are.
                              Looks like a no go.

Comment

• what ever happened to that DE we had but cut last year and he was a rookie, his last name started with a T.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information