Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bay Packers Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • With Manning out Lorenzen (the hefty-lefty) is expected to start. I like our chances this week. I thought we could win this one before I knew Manning, Jacobs, and Osi won't play.

    Sig thanks to mockalicious

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jackalope View Post
      With Manning out Lorenzen (the hefty-lefty) is expected to start. I like our chances this week. I thought we could win this one before I knew Manning, Jacobs, and Osi won't play.
      Yeah, if we lose to the hefty-lefty.. a backup to a backup running back.. it would be mucho sad. Should be an easy win.


      When being a fanboi goes too far.

      Comment


      • Packers 2-0 would be HUGE

        its been 6 years senice we started 2-0

        and in our 2nd game was a shout out
        Last edited by The Legend; 09-10-2007, 11:27 PM.

        Comment


        • Packers 7 Round Mock
          1-Antoine Cason CB Arizona: If he's given a year to be the nickel and develop he could be good

          2-Martin Rucker TE Missouri: He might not be here at this point but any of the top 3 or 4 TE's will do. Even if Bubba has a comeback year he wont last long anyway.

          3-Chauncey Washington HB USC: If Morency doesnt fill the need of being a power back I like Chauncey here.

          4-Chris Ellis DE Virginia Tech: I like his pass rushing ability (255 pounds, 4.75 forty)

          5-Andrew Bain OG The U: EIther Scott got his numbers wrong or he's really 340 pounds and runs a 5.15. Hopefully his 40 translates into good quickness.

          6-Todd Blythe WR Iowa St: An underated WR, has great size.

          7-Dennis Dixon QB Oregon: Good speed and size. Arm has alot to be desired.



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Packers 7 Round Mock
            1-Antoine Cason CB Arizona: If he's given a year to be the nickel and develop he could be good

            2-Martin Rucker TE Missouri: He might not be here at this point but any of the top 3 or 4 TE's will do. Even if Bubba has a comeback year he wont last long anyway.

            3-Chauncey Washington HB USC: If Morency doesnt fill the need of being a power back I like Chauncey here.

            4-Chris Ellis DE Virginia Tech: I like his pass rushing ability (255 pounds, 4.75 forty)

            5-Andrew Bain OG The U: EIther Scott got his numbers wrong or he's really 340 pounds and runs a 5.15. Hopefully his 40 translates into good quickness.

            6-Todd Blythe WR Iowa St: An underated WR, has great size.

            7-Dennis Dixon QB Oregon: Good speed and size. Arm has alot to be desired.
            Woah, where'd you get the idea that Morency was supposed to be a power back? He is definitely not. Infact he's quite the opposite, out of the two Jackson has more power.

            Not bad though, mainly just filling needs which is all you can really do at this point in the season..

            Comment


            • I just think morency has better size to be a power back, but i guess size isnt always what matters

              that last statement was funny



              Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

              Comment


              • WITI-TV, GREEN BAY -- The Green Bay Packers signed quarterback Dalton Bell and guard Cameron Stephenson to their practice squad on Tuesday, releasing tight end Clark Harris and quarterback Paul Thompson.
                Me encantan los burritos.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Me encantan los burritos.
                  That surprises me.



                  And on the mock, no way do I think Dixon falls that far. His pure athleticism makes him go higher. I'm not a fan of Chauncey Washington either. I'd rather take a guy like Mike Hart instead of him.


                  Comment


                  • Note: Justin King his talent is thru the roof said to maybe be the next Deion Sanders... said to run a 4.2 his worst time is a 4.32, great kick returner also plays wide out, but many people dont think he coming out this year

                    Top 10 Corners (* = UnderClass)

                    Justin King*, Penn St #2
                    40 Time: 4.25
                    Height: 6'0, Weight: 185

                    Malcom Jenkins, Ohio St
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 6'1, Weight: 210

                    Terrell Thomas, USC
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 6'1, Weight: 205

                    Antonio Cason, Arizona
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 6'0, Weight: 180

                    Aqib Talib, Kansas #3
                    40 Time: 4.55
                    Height: 6'2, Weight: 180

                    Dwight Lowery, San Jose St
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 6'1, Weight: 185

                    DeJuan Tribble, Boston Collage
                    40 Time: 4.40
                    Height: 5'8, Weight: 190

                    Chevis Jackson, LSU
                    40 Time: 4.50
                    Height: 6'0, Weight: 190

                    Dominique Rodgers, Tennessee St
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 6'3, Weight: 175

                    Brandon Flowers*, Virgina Tech
                    40 Time: 4.45
                    Height: 5'10, Weight: 190
                    Last edited by The Legend; 09-13-2007, 09:32 AM.

                    Comment


                    • It's a good year to have a need at CB


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        It's a good year to have a need at CB
                        yeah seems every body 6'0 or more lol

                        My Top 2 Corners

                        Malcom Jenkins, Ohio St
                        40 Time: 4.45
                        Height: 6'1, Weight: 210

                        Terrell Thomas, USC
                        40 Time: 4.45
                        Height: 6'1, Weight: 205

                        both great size and abilty to stop the run

                        Dwight Lowery - 9 INT is hard to look away from thou maybe he can fall to us in the 2nd round
                        Last edited by The Legend; 09-13-2007, 09:40 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Top 3 TE's
                          Rucker
                          Carlson
                          Davis

                          Haynos and Cottam are two guys to watch. At 6-8 they have a great advantage in the redzone.

                          My top 5 CB's
                          King
                          Cason
                          Lowerey
                          Jenkins
                          Flowers



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                            That surprises me.



                            And on the mock, no way do I think Dixon falls that far. His pure athleticism makes him go higher. I'm not a fan of Chauncey Washington either. I'd rather take a guy like Mike Hart instead of him.
                            I think chancey could be a good dark horse pick
                            Dixon could very well fall that far
                            And i doubt Hart becomes a mid to late 3rd rounder



                            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                            Comment


                            • I was glancing over Scott's NFL player rankings, and he doesn't have Aaron Kampman in his top 10 DE rankings.

                              Sig thanks to mockalicious

                              Comment


                              • wow thats harsh



                                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information