• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Offence

Packers Top 3 Passing's
    Favre 492 (52/80) (2/2)
    Rodgers 0 (0/0) (0/0)
    Woodson 0 (0/0) (0/0)

Packers Top 3 Rushing's 132 (39) (2) (3.3)

Jackson 75 (32) (2.3)
    Wynn 60 (10) (2) (6.0)
    Favre -3 (3) (0)

Packers Top 3 Receving's

Barnett 140 (14) (1)
    James 105 (8) (0)
    Lee 65 (8) (1)

Packers Defence

Packers Top 3 Sack's
    Williams 2
    Kampman 1
    Jenkins 0

Packers Top 3 Tackler's

Barnett 20 (12/8)
    Bigby 12 (7/5)
    Hawk 9 (8/1)

Packers Top 3 Interception's

Barnett 1
    Williams 1
    Woodson 0
    Last edited by The Legend; 09-16-2007, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone else line in MN here. Cuz 90% of the time the pack are on when MN isn't and today they had damn bull riding on Fox instead of the game.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm liking the way the "future" of the Vikings is looking.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Great, now the Chargers are going to be pissed for next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Great, now the Chargers are going to be pissed for next week.
            I thought the same thing just seconds ago...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
              I thought the same thing just seconds ago...
              Well, I guess it was mutual all the way around then...

Comment

• I like the way McCarthy saw a prolem with the offense in the Philly game and then came back the next game against the Giants with 35 points. He did the same thing in preseason this year. Of coarse the giants defense isnt as good as the eagles, but still he is showing the ability to make crucial adjustments.
                Im impressed, not bad for a young coach.
                Last edited by Football Fan; 09-17-2007, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Nice game plan. DD and JJ were the only WRs to get balls, other than that it was the TEs and RBs, right? A lot of guys made some nice lays to break tackles and get into the open field. I was especially impressed in that two O-linemen went out and they were still putting up points in Q4. Nice game. With Holliday out, I really hope that Goodell makes his decision on Koren Robinson sooner than later. The offense would look a lot better with him in and with Jennings back from injury.
                  The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                    Ive seen the last to games, but i havent heard much on Bigby but he has 9 tackles and i haven't seen him get beat deep. How is he looking, is he like the next big thing on this defense? Who is his best comparison to another player?
                    Burress beat Bigby on a TD

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Barely though. Bigby's hand was about an inch away from deflecting that ball. And Harris of all people was the one who let the situation occur anyway. That was a play by Burress that hardly anyone could stop, he was in a crowd of 3 or 4 guys, really an excellent play by Manning and Burress. Hell Manuel probably wouldn't have been close. But he did only have 2 catches for 32 yards and a TD. Shockey is what bothered me.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                        Barely though. Bigby's hand was about an inch away from deflecting that ball. And Harris of all people was the one who let the situation occur anyway. That was a play by Burress that hardly anyone could stop, he was in a crowd of 3 or 4 guys, really an excellent play by Manning and Burress. Hell Manuel probably wouldn't have been close. But he did only have 2 catches for 32 yards and a TD. Shockey is what bothered me.
                        He came out strong, but we did a good job of shutting him down in the second half.

Comment

• With both of green bays victories comming against 0-2 teams its kind of hard to evaluate how good green bay is. It kind of sucks that philly lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Football Fan View Post
                            With both of green bays victories comming against 0-2 teams its kind of hard to evaluate how good green bay is. It kind of sucks that philly lost.
                            Well, they were both playoff teams last year and at least mostly healthy for our games, so that's definitely a good sign for us. Plus both of their other losses came to 2-0 teams in their division, which is always a tough game.

The Chargers game will tell us a lot. If we pull out a victory.. that will be amazing for us.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• I liked how hard the defense is hitting this year, I especially noticed it on Shockey. They really put some hard hits on him when he caught it and you could tell he was feeling it. If somebody catches a ball on you it's a good idea to hit them hard and try to get in their head a little bit or effect how they play the rest of the game.
                              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• 15 Carrys / 90 Yards / 6.0 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Giants
                                20 Carrys / 90 Yards / 4.5 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Eagles
                                35 Carrys / 180 Yards / 5.0 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Total

If Tomlinson Gets 5.0 Avg Were In Big Trouble
                                35 Carrys / 68 Yards / 1.9 Avg / 1 Touchdowns

If We Stop L.T. I Think We Can Win This Game

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information