Clear All

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
    15 Carrys / 90 Yards / 6.0 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Giants
    20 Carrys / 90 Yards / 4.5 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Eagles
    35 Carrys / 180 Yards / 5.0 Avg / 0 Touchdowns - Total

If Tomlinson Gets 5.0 Avg Were In Big Trouble
    35 Carrys / 68 Yards / 1.9 Avg / 1 Touchdowns

If We Stop L.T. I Think We Can Win This Game
    I like the optimism but I'm not so sure. I think that with the kind of run defense that they have that Favre will have to have at least a game as good as his last because I don't think we will be able to get anything going in the ground game. And for the Chargers offense, they are inevitably due for a big game soon so this may just end up being what brings them back to the level of play that they are capable of.

Comment

• What exactly is wrong with Harrell?

Comment

• Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
        What exactly is wrong with Harrell?
        Nothing. Our other DTs are preforming very well therefore keeping Harrell inactive. Pickett, Jolly, Williams, and Cole are all ahead of him with Jenkins also playing some tackle at times. Keeping five DTs active is excessive so they'd rather use the spot at another position.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Nothing. Our other DTs are preforming very well therefore keeping Harrell inactive. Pickett, Jolly, Williams, and Cole are all ahead of him with Jenkins also playing some tackle at times. Keeping five DTs active is excessive so they'd rather use the spot at another position.
          So, are you therefore dissapointed with the pick?

Comment

Looking back now yes it probably could have been used better. I fully supported it on draft day and even leading up to the draft I wanted a DT. No one knew that we would be this good at DT though. One of our key players there, Cullen Jenkins, was moved to DE at the end of the season and and it was a bit uncertain how much we could rely on just Corey Williams and Colin Cole. Then Johnny Jolly comes from the bottom of the depth chart and plays extremely well to take the starting job. Also from what I understand Harrell is still not 100% yet from that torn bicep. Now after the season Williams is a free agent so it'll be interesting to see what happens there. As of now I'm not dissapointed, but we'll have to come back to this next year.

Comment

I am now with the emergence of Jolly to tell you the truth. I would like to see Williams resigned, and Harrel makes it that much more difficult to do so. One thing is for sure, the Packers are going to have some damn good DTs in years to come if Harrell can live up to his draft position.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                I am now with the emergence of Jolly to tell you the truth. I would like to see Williams resigned, and Harrel makes it that much more difficult to do so. One thing is for sure, the Packers are going to have some damn good DTs in years to come if Harrell can live up to his draft position.
                With Pickett, Cole, Williams, and Jolly already on the roster I don't get the Harrell pick. I know TT likes depth with his lines but if he had to have thought that Jolly was going to be a decent player, but depth is good

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  With Pickett, Cole, Williams, and Jolly already on the roster I don't get the Harrell pick. I know TT likes depth with his lines but if he had to have thought that Jolly was going to be a decent player, but depth is good
                  Well, the good news is that Meachem has so far been a bust for the Saints and Olsen has been injured plus our TEs have showed up so far this season.

Those were basically the other two options we had at that pick.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Alright, got a new sig courtesy of DHVF (don't worry, he may be a Vikings fan, but it's cool). Its of Al Harris and I really like it, thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                      Alright, got a new sig courtesy of DHVF (don't worry, he may be a Vikings fan, but it's cool). Its of Al Harris and I really like it, thoughts?
                      I think the renders a little small. I like your old one better.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                        I think the renders a little small. I like your old one better.
                        Really? I always thought it was a little too scrappy is the best way I could describe it. I guess this one seems more well done to me. Maybe that's because its made by DHVF.

Comment

• i am not in love with the harrell pick, but i think it's unfair to judge it yet because i'm hoping he's still fully recovering from his injury and can become a dominant player. If he does develop and we are able to keep all our guys the next couple years we can always trade one of them for help at another position. If we do that this could actually help other positions in the long run, one of the big reasons i like taking BPA which i guess TT felt Harrell was. TT hasnt really done much trading like this, hoping he does in the future otherwise; yeah, could be a bad pick.
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Heh, just thought of an idea with the DT depth talk. If the O-Line doesn't progress like it should this year maybe we could move one of them for an offensive linemen, but I really don't want any of the DT's to leave.

I really wanna sign Alan Faneca this offseason, but as of right now it wouldn't make sense to play him anywhere but right guard, (I'd be surprised if that didn't hurt his play) unless Clifton would be released and Colledge moved to tackle or something. Just a random thought...
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• DR. Z has Green Bay at #5 on his latest power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                                DR. Z has Green Bay at #5 on his latest power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1
                                As much as I love my Green Bay Packers, to have them 5th in the power rankings; I want to see Dr. Z's PHD

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information