Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On NBC did they show the UW Band come out with "NICE CLIPBOARD REX" spelled out on the tubas? I loved that.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Not that its a big deal and all but here is a madden cover i made

Comment

• have a PS3 version?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          have a PS3 version?
          I can make one up for you if ya would like

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            I can make one up for you if ya would like
            dont bother, im looking for some other things right now

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

dont bother, im looking for some other things right now
              ... Alright

Comment

• Check out this unexpected poll question about the packer bear game.
                Quite a shot at McCarthy, Id like to read how he came to this conclusion. It caught me by surprize
                http://www2.jsonline.com/sports/spor....asp?poll=7373
                Sports Illustrated senior writer Paul Zimmerman says gutless coaching by Mike McCarthy cost the Packers a victory Sunday. Do you agree?
                Last edited by Football Fan; 10-10-2007, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Football Fan View Post
                  Check out this unexpected poll question about the packer bear game.
                  Quite a shot at McCarthy, Id like to read how he came to this conclusion. It caught me by surprize
                  http://www2.jsonline.com/sports/spor....asp?poll=7373
                  Sports Illustrated senior writer Paul Zimmerman says gutless coaching by Mike McCarthy cost the Packers a victory Sunday. Do you agree?
                  I agree......after Favre threw the interception he just put on the brakes and went away from what got the Packers wins in the first four games

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Seemed to me to be more the turn overs, dumb penalties and the adjustments the bears made at half time was why the pack lost. The bears D looked to get stronger and stronger in the second half as the packers D seemed to get weaker. I thought some players on the pack had a poor game like Jones, collins and barnett with his really dumb face mask penalty on 3rd down in the 4th quarter when he had the guy stopped 3yrds short. Normally pretty dependable players. What I cant understand is why with 2 minutes left and 1 time out the packers went down the middle of the field almost casually as though they had all the time in the world. I was really annoyed by that. It shouldnt have come down to a hail mary.
                    Last edited by Football Fan; 10-10-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

have a PS3 version?
                      you have a ps3?!?!?!?!? PSN?

Comment

• I think McCarthy deserves some blame, but I really think the turnovers were the main reason.

Is it just me, but is anybody else still not sold on McCarthy? W-L record aside, I'm not sure he is a good game day coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by cordscords View Post
                          I think McCarthy deserves some blame, but I really think the turnovers were the main reason.

Is it just me, but is anybody else still not sold on McCarthy? W-L record aside, I'm not sure he is a good game day coach.
                          But the first four weeks of the season he was...?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            But the first four weeks of the season he was...?
                            I didnt like him when we hired him. I still didnt like him the final 4 weeks of last season, or the first 4 weeks of this season. The big reason for me is the play calling. Even the games we won I felt there were situations that we should have ran, and we passed. Some downs called for a pass play, and we ran the ball. I find myself disagreeing with the play calling the majority of the games since he's been around.

I think he does a good job at preparing for opponents, and getting the production out of such a young team. But I'm not a fan of the play calling and in game adjustments. Just my opinion.

Comment

I didnt like him when we hired him. I still didnt like him the final 4 weeks of last season, or the first 4 weeks of this season. The big reason for me is the play calling. Even the games we won I felt there were situations that we should have ran, and we passed. Some downs called for a pass play, and we ran the ball. I find myself disagreeing with the play calling the majority of the games since he's been around.

I think he does a good job at preparing for opponents, and getting the production out of such a young team. But I'm not a fan of the play calling and in game adjustments. Just my opinion.
                              and after all these games your still blaming MM for the run game? how about the o-line, running backs, o-line coaches, running back coaches.

MM should be the last person to blame this on.

Comment

Well i kinda agree with you here... but he really hasn't done that much to upset me. When we hired him i was confused and ticked. I thought they should have given the chance to Bates or even given Mariucci a chance an see if he could have proven him self with a average team(at that point) instead of a bottom of the barrel team. But seeing as that MM is having some success with this team im not ready to have his head for one or to mistakes. I also realize that he is coaching a team that is loaded with young talent but not every on can win with just talent. So im willing to give him a chance and wait till he does something very wrong till im calling for his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information