Lee: 57-695 2TD
    Bubba: 32-206 5TD
    Ruvell(But Robinson should take over soon): 14-223 0TD

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Why was that thread locked?

Comment

• My ******* god. I'm so sick of watching "experts" predict the Giants "teeing off on the Brett with no running game in the playoffs." Umm... yeah, six straight, that's nice. Who beat them last? What? The Packers? There's still an arguement over this?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
          My ******* god. I'm so sick of watching "experts" predict the Giants "teeing off on the Brett with no running game in the playoffs." Umm... yeah, six straight, that's nice. Who beat them last? What? The Packers? There's still an arguement over this?
          Are you watching Around the Horn? Blackistone is a ******* moron. "The Cowboys and Giants have a better defense", "Brett Favre's arm will be tired at the end of the year". There was more that was just as bad.

Comment

• DeShawn Wynn on IR, Robinson activated

The Green Bay Packers have activated wide receiver Koren Robinson and placed running back DeShawn Wynn on injured reserve. Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, made the announcement Tuesday.

Robinson, a seventh-year pro from North Carolina State, was officially reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Oct. 18 and has been practicing under a league roster exemption since Oct. 22. The 6-foot-1, 205-pound player saw action in four games with the Packers last season as a kick returner and reserve receiver. Robinson will wear No. 81.

Wynn, a 5-foot-10, 232-pound rookie from Florida, started four games at running back for the Packers this season and saw action in all seven games. He rushed for 203 yards and four touchdowns on 50 carries.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Are you watching Around the Horn? Blackistone is a ******* moron. "The Cowboys and Giants have a better defense", "Brett Favre's arm will be tired at the end of the year". There was more that was just as bad.
              It's so BS watching some of the **** they come up with. First, Brett was too old, lack of weapons, etc. Then we didn't have a running game (I'm not saying we have one now, but it is all we need at this point) and now, we'll struggle in December - because Brett will get "tired" - where if I remember correctly, we dominate.

Hitman D

Comment

• Bomb Absent From Favre's Arsenal

1 Week Later...

Long Distance Connections Crystal Clear

Funny how that works.

Hitman D

Comment

• God for MVP!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...vre/index.html

Stupid me, I should have stayed downstairs, with the TV on. Now there's no way I could sleep for at least 15 or 20 minutes. My heart was beating a mile a minute, like I was there.
                    Peter King's thoughts on Favre's throw last night. Granted it was amazing and all that, has Peter finally taken his mancrush a little far? lol

Oh and Boston, I've always wondered this, is there a reason why the a's are missing in your sig in his name? Or do they just not have that "a" key in Canada(I mean Cnd) since Packmann made it....

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...vre/index.html

Peter King's thoughts on Favre's throw last night. Granted it was amazing and all that, has Peter finally taken his mancrush a little far? lol

Oh and Boston, I've always wondered this, is there a reason why the a's are missing in your sig in his name? Or do they just not have that "a" key in Canada(I mean Cnd) since Packmann made it....
                      I see an a...

Comment

I see an a...
                        Haha oops, I see the second one. And a little bit of the first one. Stupid me.

Comment

Someone find me his e-mail

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803be053

This is one of the many reasons I love Favre.

Hitman D

Comment

• Well, at least the Packers running back situation is sorted out now.

1. Ryan Grant
                              2. Vernand Morency
                              3. Brandon Jackson

Comment

• James Jones is gonna get Rookie of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information