Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering. The Dallas/GB game is on NFL network. I know this was a problem last year but will they be showing that game on state tv?

I live in Iowa but get La Crosse stations, any of you guys think i'll get the game, or will I have to get to a BWW.
    Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07 View Post
      Just wondering. The Dallas/GB game is on NFL network. I know this was a problem last year but will they be showing that game on state tv?

I live in Iowa but get La Crosse stations, any of you guys think i'll get the game, or will I have to get to a BWW.
      That's kind of odd that you get La Crosse stations...

Anyway, no you won't get it. Only houses in Milwaukee and Greenbay broadcasting regions will get it locally. That's BS that it's on NFLN, it's pretty much the NFC version of Pats/Colts, but not many have the option of watching.

Comment

• I go to college in the northeast corner of Iowa and am about 45 min from La Crosse. We also get Rochester, MN stations. At any rate, I'm gonna have to go to La Crosse to watch it at a bar.
        Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07 View Post
          I go to college in the northeast corner of Iowa and am about 45 min from La Crosse. We also get Rochester, MN stations. At any rate, I'm gonna have to go to La Crosse to watch it at a bar.
          Sopcast, I don't even own a TV, so I just watch everything on my computer.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            That's kind of odd that you get La Crosse stations...

Anyway, no you won't get it. Only houses in Milwaukee and Greenbay broadcasting regions will get it locally. That's BS that it's on NFLN, it's pretty much the NFC version of Pats/Colts, but not many have the option of watching.
            God that's ********. First the Ohio St.-Wisconsin game, now this. The two biggest god damn games of the year for each team, and I don't get to watch either one of them. **** that.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Sweet, we get to play the two worst QBs in the league. :D

Time for our secondary to pad their stats!
              Quarterback...I don't recognize it. Is that the guy that gives the ball to AD every play?
              Originally posted by 7-11
              Originally posted by Renji
              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

• QB in our division except for us is actually the retreads and has-beens of the league. Kitna could be worse, he could be Grossman or Griese, or God-forbid, Tavaris Jackson. I just pretty much love how this season has gone, considering all the smack talked by our division rivals. Not that anyone predicted Lions to be 6-2 and the Packers 7-1 at this point, but it is just too much fun week-in and week-out seeing the amount of crow being eaten by Da Bears. I can't say the Vikings are any surprise given their draft of Cook and Jackson and the stiffs they have at WR, but AD might just make up for that. Vikings look like they'll just collect GB cast-offs and live in TitleTown's shadow for a goodly long while.
                The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• We front loaded Lee's contract. I'm not just saying that either, 2 million will count against the 2007 cap and he'll get 4.9 million next year.

Comment

• Nick Collins Out Couple Weeks, Up To A Month
                    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
                    Rookie Aaron Rouse will start

Free Agent Market (By Age)
                    Troy Vincent - 16yrs - 37yrs Old
                    Robert Griffith - 14yrs - 37yrs Old
                    Tony Parrish - 10yrs - 32yrs Old
                    Lance Schulters - 10yrs - 33yrs Old
                    Donovin Darius - 10yrs - 33yrs Old
                    Lamont Thompson - 6yrs - 30yrs Old
                    Shaun Williams - 10yrs - 30yrs Old
                    Derrick Gibson - 7yrs - 29yrs Old
                    Terrence Kiel - 5yrs - 27yrs Old
                    Mike Rumph - 5yrs - 27 yrs Old

Note: Donald Lee Sign 4yrs - 12 Million Deall
                    Last edited by The Legend; 11-06-2007, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Damn...how could I forget about Johnny Jolly??

*Shakes head in shame*
                      Do you watch the Packers play? Jolly has been playing well and improved leaps and bounds this off season. I am very pleased with his play considering hes a second year 6th round pick.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Any word on Williams?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Any word on Williams?
                          By everything we're hearing I think we can assume Williams and Pickett are Probable.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• thats good, cole is healthy and is jolly so the DT spot is still fine... but wait harrell is still hurt, woe is us!

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Except we don't have an extra LB to be the 4. If Collins was playing putting Bigby in the box the whole game wouldn't be a bad idea, but we can't leave Rouse to play center field by himself.
                              Bigy can play FS so I wouldnt mind doing the 4-4 thing. Have Rouse as the extra LB.

Harris Kampman Jolly Pickett Jenkins Woodson
                              Rouse Poppinga Barnett Hawk
                              Bigby

Comment

• for the record the standard defense in virginia beach is a 4-4. Dont know if it was like that when Rouse was there but it probably was.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information