This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Do you watch the Packers play? Jolly has been playing well and improved leaps and bounds this off season. I am very pleased with his play considering hes a second year 6th round pick.
    Ya and he knocks down madd balls at the line of scrimmage Im very impressed with how hes been playin this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      Bigy can play FS so I wouldnt mind doing the 4-4 thing. Have Rouse as the extra LB.

Harris Kampman Jolly Pickett Jenkins Woodson
      Rouse Poppinga Barnett Hawk
      Bigby
      Yeah, we won't be in a 4-4. Nothing going to change much. We'll probably see Bigby in the box a little more but that's it.

Comment

• Bigby, Hawk, and Barnett should all have around 10 or more tackles this game.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          Yeah, we won't be in a 4-4. Nothing going to change much. We'll probably see Bigby in the box a little more but that's it.
          I think they would put Rouse in the box... Hes very stout against the run seeing as he has amazing size speed and played some LB in college. I also read something somewhere that said he was having difficulty picking up NFL coverages. Plus Bigby has been done alright in coverage.
          But i could be dead wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
            I think they would put Rouse in the box... Hes very stout against the run seeing as he has amazing size speed and played some LB in college. I also read something somewhere that said he was having difficulty picking up NFL coverages. Plus Bigby has been done alright in coverage.
            But i could be dead wrong.
            Bigby's definately been an improvement over Manuel but he still get's too many penalties for my liking. It seems to me that Bigby is usually in a good position to make a play but he isn't that great at making plays on the ball when running with a WR. He tends to strictly play the man and draw a penalty for PI. He's gotta turn, look for the ball, get a hand on the WR's hip and then make a play on the ball. Ofcourse thats much easier said than done but i'd like to see him get better at that as the year goes on.

stephenson86

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...fri&id=3099992

Nick Barnett story
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• OT- Chad Clifton
                WR- Ruvell Martin
                RB- Vernad Morency
                RB- Noah Herron

DT- Corey Williams
                DT- Colin Cole
                SS- Aatri Bigby
                DE- Mike Montgomery
                OLB- Tracy White

Whats the chance we get these guys to return?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• OT- Chad Clifton-100%, He's not even a free agent
                  WR- Ruvell Martin
                  RB- Vernad Morency
                  RB- Noah Herron

DT- Corey Williams-Hard to say on Williams, I can't go any higher than 60%
                  DT- Colin Cole-Depends if we want him again. With Harrell we might let him walk, but if we want him we can resign him.
                  SS- Aatri Bigby-98%
                  DE- Mike Montgomery
                  OLB- Tracy White

Comment

• sounds good
                    I hope we keep Cole and get rid of that waste of space (Harrell)

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      sounds good
                      I hope we keep Cole and get rid of that waste of space (Harrell)
                      Harrell is a rookie, and he is hurt... Give him a chance before you call him a waste of space. He is supposed to be an amazing DT.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Im sorry, but i just hate that we drafted him. Looking at what Lee has done this year picking Olsen wouldnt have made sense but he would have atleast he wouldve been more productive than Harrell and I think has way more potential.

Comment

• Collins is out 3-4 weeks. That means Detroit and possibly Dallas. Rouse better be able to play

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            OT- Chad Clifton-100%, He's not even a free agent
                            WR- Ruvell Martin
                            RB- Vernad Morency
                            RB- Noah Herron

DT- Corey Williams-Hard to say on Williams, I can't go any higher than 60%
                            DT- Colin Cole-Depends if we want him again. With Harrell we might let him walk, but if we want him we can resign him.
                            SS- Aatri Bigby-98%
                            DE- Mike Montgomery
                            OLB- Tracy White
                            yeah my bad about Clifton. With Colledge best position being LT and having him struggle at LG when do we move him to LT?

Comment

• Can Tauscher play OG?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                yeah my bad about Clifton. With Colledge best position being LT and having him struggle at LG when do we move him to LT?
                                When Clifton's gone. We have him under contract until I believe 2010. He's 31 which isn't too old for a lineman, he has some years left in him.

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                                Can Tauscher play OG?
                                Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information