Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but I'm still not liking Rouse. His strong point was supposed to be run support, but he can't tackle. He won't be able to beat out Bigby and has no chance at SLB over Poppinga.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      Sorry, but I'm still not liking Rouse. His strong point was supposed to be run support, but he can't tackle. He won't be able to beat out Bigby and has no chance at SLB over Poppinga.
      He can tackle. But he needs to learn, and probably did last Sunday, you can't always go for the big kill shot.

Comment

• Wish i was here for the no name defense thread

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Hey guys i'd like to know, is Blackmon done for the year? Does he still have a future on this team. Something tells me we shouldnt give up on him even if he hs been injured a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Favre4ever View Post
            Hey guys i'd like to know, is Blackmon done for the year? Does he still have a future on this team. Something tells me we shouldnt give up on him even if he hs been injured a lot.
            Blackmon is supposedly getting close to being able to practice again. I don't think Will's future on this team is bright if he can't stop getting hurt for long periods of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
              Blackmon is supposedly getting close to being able to practice again. I don't think Will's future on this team is bright if he can't stop getting hurt for long periods of time.
              He had a great camp and before his injury he was about to take over Bush's spot on the depth chart. I remember him playing a good game in Minesota. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
                he not getting close, he done for the year. If we make it to the SB then he will be back.

Comment

• I meant to mention this earlier; Favre and Grant were named the Fedex air and ground players of the week. Favre has the most air awards this season with 4.

Comment

I meant to mention this earlier; Favre and Grant were named the Fedex air and ground players of the week. Favre has the most air awards this season with 4.
                    4 for #4!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I can't wait to see Favre put of 50 points on the Lions on Thursday.

This game would have been a hell of a lot more exciting if Detroit hadn't embarrassed themselves these past two weekends.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        I can't wait to see Favre put of 50 points on the Lions on Thursday.

This game would have been a hell of a lot more exciting if Detroit hadn't embarrassed themselves these past two weekends.
                        What's up with Fisher and Bashir?

Comment

• Corey Williams - 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

Beast. Lock this guy up! I know we drafted Harrell, but everything we hoped he'd turn into we have already with Williams. Why let the proven guy walk and let everything rest on a second year player. The longer we wait the higher his price will get. We like to reward our players who have preformed well and this is a case where that should happen.

Comment

Corey Williams - 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

Beast. Lock this guy up! I know we drafted Harrell, but everything we hoped he'd turn into we have already with Williams. Why let the proven guy walk and let everything rest on a second year player. The longer we wait the higher his price will get. We like to reward our players who have preformed well and this is a case where that should happen.
                            I agree 100%.

Comment

Corey Williams - 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

I think we probably drafted Harrell thinking he could take Pickett's job.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

What's up with Fisher and Bashir?
                                Not sure yet. Fisher is probably ok, it was just a cramp is his calf I believe.

Bashir didn't return.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information