This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
    I agree totally with you, but if the Packers do give Grant a better contract, which they should, does that mean corey williams is gonna play for someone else next season? I wouldnt mind that because Harrell is getting great experience this post season and Jolly will be back and there is still possibly collin cole and daniel muir.
    I think its possible that Williams could be in demand by some other teams and their attempts to acquire him will drive up the price for him to stay. With that being said, I don't think Thompson is the kind of guy who is ready to overpay a player especially when we have great depth at the position. So I think there's a good chance he walks after this season, not what I want, but that's business.

Comment

• MM five years 4 mil per year. Nice.
      http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...1989/frontpage

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Come one guys, please beat the pats in the SB.

BRETT FAVRE IS THE MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          MM five years 4 mil per year. Nice.
          http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...1989/frontpage
          Now he won't be making less than a certain assistant/coordinator in the NFL

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Guys i just took a time machine to 2018, heres what i heard on ESPN.

"Today on SPortscenter, will this be the year Favre calls it quits? Will Aaron Rodgers finally takeover the team?"

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Can anyone tell me if this is true who live sin the GB area. I heard the city turned New York ave to McCarthy way for Sunday. Any truth of this?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Can anyone tell me if this is true who live sin the GB area. I heard the city turned New York ave to McCarthy way for Sunday. Any truth of this?
                I don't live in Green Bay, but that is 100% ******** right there.

Comment

• That would almost happen, but I can see Aaron Rodgers retiring before Favre does...

I'm still irritated that Harrell was the selection instead of Greg Olsen. I'd MUCH rather give Williams a good contract than relying on Harrell.

Nice contract for MM and good to see a new Prez, TT and MM all likely to be together for a number of years.
                  The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• Harrell and Williams aren't the same type of DT, and Harrell likely won't be relied upon as taking Williams exact role, even if he does leave. Harrell and Pickett will make it very difficult to rush, they aren't pass rushers like Williams is. I don't really see how anyone can still be mad with Harrell over Olsen with the emergence of Lee. The Packers depth on the defensive line is one their major strengths. Imagine the predicament the packers would be in if they hadn't selected Harrell with injuries to Pickett and Jolly. The only real argument I can be seen made at that pick is Leon Hall, he would have helped out immensely.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
                      I agree totally with you, but if the Packers do give Grant a better contract, which they should, does that mean corey williams is gonna play for someone else next season? I wouldnt mind that because Harrell is getting great experience this post season and Jolly will be back and there is still possibly collin cole and daniel muir.
                      I like Johnny Jolly and Colin Cole, but I'd still like to keep Corey Williams. Too bad Harrell has his money and likely his roster spot next year. Ryan Grant definitely deserves a contract upgrade!!! With how many years he has with the Packers, I doubt they'll give him big money, but they need to give him a respectable contract.
                      The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• THE FAB FIVE
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GdTSKejX8
                        NICE HIGHLIGHT

Comment

• Would the packers get a supplemental draft pick if another team signs williams?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                            THE FAB FIVE
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GdTSKejX8
                            NICE HIGHLIGHT
                            Love the song they play during Drivers highlights

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that we lost 54-9. I woke up, and thought, "wait, it's Saturday," and felt better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                                I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt that we lost 54-9. I woke up, and thought, "wait, it's Saturday," and felt better.
                                I had a dream that we got owned and I was horribly, horribly depressed. Weird dream.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information