Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well after going 13-3 it will be a lot easier to recruit FAs this offseason.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I'm hoping you guys don't re-sign Corey Williams because the Saints need him in the worst way.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• I hate my life

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          I hate my life
          im in a despression right now lol, man i wish
          Today was Free Agency
          Thursday was The Draft
          Friday was Training Camp
          Saturday was Preseason
          Sunday was Season Starter

i dont feel like waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I'm hoping you guys don't re-sign Corey Williams because the Saints need him in the worst way.
            Corey is a UT. He amazing on the pass rush, but average vs the run. I really don't care if he gone. His stats went down when we lost our rotation.

Comment

• From Pro Football Weekly

DT Williams might consider taking less to stay put

Jan. 23, 2008

A few days removed from their upset loss to the Giants in the NFC title game, we’re told the Packers’ top priority at this writing was to nail down a well-deserved contract extension for head coach Mike McCarthy, which we hear could happen any time now. Once that piece of important business is taken care of — look for McCarthy to double his yearly salary to roughly $4 million — the team is expected to begin taking a closer look at its unsigned free agents, with DT Corey Williams considered to be at the top of the list. As good as Williams performed this season, our sources believe the Packers will not be willing to break the bank on his behalf at a position at which they have already invested heavily. The fact the DT position is also considered probably the deepest position on the team could also send Williams packing. What could keep Williams around, though, is his reported willingness to offer the team a hometown discount for his services. “I love being here in Green Bay,” Williams told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel last week. “The only thing I can say about that is I just want to be treated fair. If that means I would have to take a little cut or whatever, like I said, I just want to be treated fair.”

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                From Pro Football Weekly

DT Williams might consider taking less to stay put
                that would be great

Comment

• Chad Clifton will replace Walter Jones in the Pro Bowl.

Comment

• Corey Williams has become one my favorite players. There's something about seeing 99 with that visor in a Packer uniform, I would miss him. You have to respect that he was the only guy out there on the field having several minutes by himself after the game and he cried out there. How can you not want that guy on the team? Also, while our D-Line is maybe the best 4-3 line in the NFL, it lacks guys who force turnovers. He's done that more than anybody on the D-Line the last 2 years.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Great to hear that Williams wants to stay. Keeping him would be pretty big.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Corey Williams is an animal at times but it looked like he was a little antsy in the Giants game and committed some offsides. Overall hes great to have around for the depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          Corey Williams is an animal at times but it looked like he was a little antsy in the Giants game and committed some offsides. Overall hes great to have around for the depth.
                          There were two offside penalties at the two yard line; had nothing to lose b/c Jacobs wasn't going to be stopped

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• A fresh legged Corey Williams is a beast. A tired one is "just a guy."

Any team that expects him to be an above average full time player is going to be disappointed. We should keep him in the role he had when Jolly was healthy.

Comment

• Favre will not be at the Pro Bowl. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in this decission. He's backed out of it quite a few times now. I understand that after a couple it gets old and most players don't like playing in the game. This is the perfect year for him to go though. He's the starter, his long time left tackle is going for the first time, and McCarthy and Co. will be coaching the team.

Comment

• Agreed. It'd be nice to see him out there with the other Packers, but considering he's done it so many times, another QB will appreciate that Favre's not going.
                                The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information