Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's only 5'10", to play Woodson/Harris's position you need to be 6'0" minimum IMO.

(re: Flowers)

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• From what ive seen this year, between all of our safeties Rouse was the better in coverage by far and the organization knows it. TT made it clear that they needed to put this guy on the field. I dont even remember him getting beat in any of the games he started. His instincts are also way better than the others which allows him to make plays like he did this year. It doesnt matter, Bigby or collins out, Rouse is a starter next year.

Comment

• Glad to see Williams tagged. I'd like to see him stick around for awhile so we can keep a strong rotation.

It's sad to see Bubba move on, but as a player he just doesn't cut it any more. Lee is a much better option, it'd be nice to see them get another playmaker TE in the draft to team up with him.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Assuming we don't trade him - a trade being speculation on my part - hopefully Corey can get some snaps at Kamp's spot on running downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
            Assuming we don't trade him - a trade being speculation on my part - hopefully Corey can get some snaps at Kamp's spot on running downs.
            Yeah, I liked when we did that. The injuries to Cole and Jolly put an end to it and Kampman's production fell a bit. I'd like to see it even more than we did when they were healthy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              He's only 5'10", to play Woodson/Harris's position you need to be 6'0" minimum IMO.

(re: Flowers)
              Who cares how tall he is. I care if he can Jam well in press coverage, cornerstone of the packers cornerbacks.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                I think mid second is the best we can get if we do trade him.
                Franchise tagged players net two first rounders in a trade.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                  Thats if a team tries to sign him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Who cares how tall he is. I care if he can Jam well in press coverage, cornerstone of the packers cornerbacks.
                    In that video that you were so in love with he never once jammed and his coverage wasn't too good. It was just him making big hits, and it looked like he was in zone a lot. I have some interest in him, but I wouldn't spend a first on him. He'd be a great fit for a cover two team, probably the best cover two corner in the draft. There are guys that fit what we run much better than Flowers does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                      Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Thats if a team tries to sign him
                      That's correct, and there's no way a team's going to give up two firsts for Corey Williams. Like I said one second rounder, probably middle of the round, is the most we likely could get if we look to trade him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/02/20/1/

Corey Williams got tagged, Franks was released. Suprising...
                        really? i didn't think it was all that surprising. Bubba moves like a turtle maybe more like a sloth and he isnt what he used to be. He was getting paid way to much to be a backup and they probably tried getting him to take a pay cut and he didn't want it so he got cut. You know the Packers wanted Williams and they tried getting a deal done and it didn't happen so he was tagged. I like both moves alot. Our D-line stays really deep which helps the secondary. I wouldnt rule out Williams getting traded but i wouldn't count on it I think the Packers really like what he offers and wont trade him unless its a really good deal. TT likes building with players we already have thats why many free agents havent been brought in while alot of our players have been resigned and giving new deals.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          In that video that you were so in love with he never once jammed and his coverage wasn't too good. It was just him making big hits, and it looked like he was in zone a lot. I have some interest in him, but I wouldn't spend a first on him. He'd be a great fit for a cover two team, probably the best cover two corner in the draft. There are guys that fit what we run much better than Flowers does.
                          What video was I in love with???

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            He's trade bait... I hope.
                            You can't solicit trades with franchised players. I'm not sure if teams can contact you, I'm assuming they can, but I know the Packers cannot make calls.

I don't remember the last time a franchised player has been traded, might be worth looking up.

Suprising move no doubt.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              You can't solicit trades with franchised players. I'm not sure if teams can contact you, I'm assuming they can, but I know the Packers cannot make calls.

I don't remember the last time a franchised player has been traded, might be worth looking up.

Suprising move no doubt.
                              I'd be willing to bet teams would inquire about Corey... Will they actually trade for him? That's a different story.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Suprising move no doubt.
                                Champ Bailey? I thought i saw someone post about it. I dont want to trade Williams. Next year, with Jolly and Cole back. Harrell in his 2nd TC, and the rest all back we will have a great Dline

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information