Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why we need to spike his Schlitz with some THC for when he drug tests again....
    The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• What does everyone think about Jordy potentially being a H back in the future if he were to put on 10 or 15 more pounds? Regardless of who plays the H back next year it's going to have a large impact on the offense. Humphrey could fill in there as well.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• id rather keep Jordy at WR. i think he has mre potential out there. my reasoning for this is our 4 WR sets. out on the field would be DD, Jennings, Jones and Nelson. seems like a solid group of WR.

Comment

• Whats Robinsons status at this point? Jordy is a threat to overtake every value he has as a Packer. Special Teams and a 4th Wide Reciever..

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Whats Robinsons status at this point? Jordy is a threat to overtake every value he has as a Packer. Special Teams and a 4th Wide Reciever..
            I was kinda wondering if we ended up trading him for a 5th or something.

I don't think it's worth it to keep him as a 6th receiver and I could name at least 3 people I'd rather have returning kicks than him.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I need some input guys. So now that Brett has retired I cent wear his jersey on game day. I wear Hawk's for away games and used to wear 4 when we were home. What offensive player's jersey should I get? I was thinking Grant Jennings or Rodgers.

Comment

• Jennings, most likely to be on the team for awhile

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Jennings, most likely to be on the team for awhile
                  Agreed, Jennings is the best bet without doubt. I think Ryan Grant could enter the conversation if he is able to replicate the form that he showed towards the end of last year.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    Jennings, most likely to be on the team for awhile
                    Yeah. Avoid a Rodgers jersey at all costs or he will be jinxed.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• haha Im not sure about Rodgers being jinxed. It was originally going to be whoever was our first round pick this year but I shouldve known with a pick that low TT was gonna trade to stockpile picks. Im most likely going towards Jennings.

Comment

• im going to buy a brohm jersey

Comment

• Buy Hawk, or Bigby!
                          Guys that will hopefully last and stay healthy for a long time........

I bought a Sterling Sharpe jersey in 1994, then he hurt his neck.
                          Robert Brooks..... knee.
                          Terrance Murphy.... neck.
                          Javon Walker..... knee.... then his ego.

Avoid WRs jerseys...

PS, I keep getting Cowgirl and Viqueen fans banging my rep !!!!!!!!
                          Those guys are girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtariBigby View Post
                            Buy Hawk, or Bigby!
                            Guys that will hopefully last and stay healthy for a long time........

I bought a Sterling Sharpe jersey in 1994, then he hurt his neck.
                            Robert Brooks..... knee.
                            Terrance Murphy.... neck.
                            Javon Walker..... knee.... then his ego.

Avoid WRs jerseys...

PS, I keep getting Cowgirl and Viqueen fans banging my rep !!!!!!!!
                            Those guys are girls.
                            what makes you think Bigby going to stay with the Packers? I would get a young talent that is signed for now and will be in the future, aka Greg Jennings.

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance, but what are the extra zzzzz's always added to jordy's name?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Forgive my ignorance, but what are the extra zzzzz's always added to jordy's name?
                                Just added to show his amazingness. Its just sarcasm really because of the hype some people were giving him, especially some posters on this board.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information