Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    Originally posted by javon favre
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
    Originally posted by Boston
    Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9785655

Ha, Vic Carucci has Kampman listed as the leagues Def MVP! Personally, I would think Peppers, but it's cool to see Kampman getting some props.

Defensive MVP: Aaron Kampman, end, Green Bay. On pace to finish the season with nearly 20 sacks, he is the lone bright spot of the Packers defense. Honorable mention: Julius Peppers, end, Carolina; Julian Peterson, linebacker, Seattle; Rashean Mathis, cornerback, Jacksonville.
    HA! Lone bright spot. :roll: That whole defense is a bright spot.
    Just what I was about to say, that pretty much throws his credibility out the window as far as picking him then saying "lone bright spot", it's clear that he's just looking at stats.
    So allowing 25 points per game isn't bad?
    I wouldn't say our whole defense is a bright spot. Some players have been very dissapointing and some have been pretty good.

All the linebackers and DT's have played pretty well.

Kampman's been great.

KGB has been dissapointing.

Al Harris and Marquand Maunual have been awful this year IMO, they have had way too many blown coverages between them.

Woodson has been great.

Collins has been OK.
    yea, I would agree. It's mostly been our secondary that has been bad this year. Woodson has had a few really good games after a poor start, but he's been the lone bright spot in our secondary. Our defensive line is very underrated and I'm not worried about our linebackers as they're all very young and talented and will only get better with experience.

As far as the draft next year I'd like to see RB or S addressed in the first round. LaRon Landry would be a great addition and hopefully get the secondary on track, if not him Marshawn Lynch would be the perfect RB for our offense.
    Is Landry a FS or SS?

Comment

he is a FS

Comment

Leaving for The Hump in a few minutes. I'm so phyched. My first Packer game :D . I have the chills. ooohhhhhh ya. I'll give you guys a review of the game after I get back.

Comment

If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Would we do that?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

we're looking pretty good. great hit by Popinga

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                Would we do that?
                Yeah that wouldnt make sense. I wouldn' want Collins in one on one coverage

Comment

We haven't blitzed enough.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

great game. i loved the Jennings pitch.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! I saw Favre rape the queens in person.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope
                        great game. i loved the Jennings pitch.
                        IN watching him do you not at all see one bit of rookie. I swear that guy must have hid last year while he was at training camp because he looks so much like a veteren. And to say he's been playing though an injury shows you his toughness, I think the day Driver retires he'll step in and non of us will even see a diference, he should just change to 80 once driver retires

Comment

A.J. Hawk was all over the place. Game ball to him, game ball to Brett Favre and game ball to Donald Driver. Everybody always talks about the Pack in the Hump Dome and how Favre performs there, but Driver always brings it in the Dome.

Bosanac01

Comment

A.J. Hawk unofficial numbers as of now via espn: was in on 13 tackles and was part of two sacks, they're crediting him with 1.5 sacks, and a forced fumble.

Bosanac01

Comment

A.J. Hawk was all over the place. Game ball to him, game ball to Brett Favre and game ball to Donald Driver. Everybody always talks about the Pack in the Hump Dome and how Favre performs there, but Driver always brings it in the Dome.
                              he shows the intensity I hoped he would, him taking on two blockers to create a sack, wow that was an awsome play, I was jumping around all excited after that one

Comment

AJ Hawk is an animal I love the way he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information