Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great game for the rookies. anyone hear anything on Tauscher?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Green Bay is getting back into the thick of things! #2 in NFC North
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
        If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
        what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
        biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
          what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have
          zbikowski is trash in coverage

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
            Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
            zbikowski is trash in coverage
            manuel isnt?

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
            biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

minus the blow coverages and I think Manuel has played solid for us, just those souple plays, BTW did anyone notice how the vicks went deep on Dendy 3 times. The first two were for completions but the third was a pick, that was good to seem him stay with it and improve within the game, total oposite of Ahmad Carrol, you see one blown coverage, expect to see many more

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                minus the blow coverages and I think Manuel has played solid for us, just those souple plays, BTW did anyone notice how the vicks went deep on Dendy 3 times. The first two were for completions but the third was a pick, that was good to seem him stay with it and improve within the game, total oposite of Ahmad Carrol, you see one blown coverage, expect to see many more
                I agree with you, Dendy did improve throughout the game but it was more miscommunication between johnson and johnson because that ball was thrown right to dendy. That poppinga hit and forced fumble made my day

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  BTW according to the two fatties on the queens D line the packers are "cowards"

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=529353
                  pussies

Comment

Did Brett Favre offer a clue about next year?

When leaving the field after the Vikings game Brett talked to 'Ragnar', the Vikings mascot and had this to say in a story by Dave Campbell of the Associated Press.

Here is a quote attached to a picture in that article;

QUOTE: Packers quarterback Brett Favre bids farewell to "Ragnar," the Vikings mascot portrayed by Joe Juranitch, after Green Bay defeated Minnesota 23-17 Sunday in the Metrodome. Juranitch said that Favre told him in case he didn't make the next trip to Minneapolis, "he wanted to let me know that it's been fun."

Comment

• I almost flipped a nut when rayner made that doinker from 20 yards away

Comment

• http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/282...kers011rv4.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7...kers020yu3.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9...kers027jh1.jpg

A few pics I took from my seat. Just got back from Chipotle, sweet sweet victory. :D

EDIT: sorry about the pics. just use the link.

Comment

• Great game today.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if Vernand Morency's contract is up this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jim
                            Great game today.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if Vernand Morency's contract is up this year?
                            I have absolutly no idea but I think they should resign him, he's a great change of pace runner but I don't think he could ever be counted on to be the premeir back

Comment

• http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/ph...meId=261112016

love the pic, but take a look at what the bottem says.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=1355119&gameId=261112016

love the pic, but take a look at what the bottem says.
                                I think Favre's looking to go out on a positive note, and I think this team has the chance to end on a positive record. I don't blame Farve if he's looking at everything in a last chance manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information