This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny10804
    On ESPN.com, Len Pasquarelli lists his All-Pro team. Aaron Kampman made it.

I wonder what his madden rating is gonna be? 93 or 94 I'd bet, but I think he deserves a 95 or 96...
    he'll be mid 90's..94 95 96

Comment

• I'm watching NFL live and the bottom line said if N.Y. and G.B win then G.B gets in because of strengh of victory. Someone help me out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpapa4490
        I'm watching NFL live and the bottom line said if N.Y. and G.B win then G.B gets in because of strengh of victory. Someone help me out here.
        we just have to worry about beating the bears which will be a feat in its own right.

Comment

I'm watching NFL live and the bottom line said if N.Y. and G.B win then G.B gets in because of strengh of victory. Someone help me out here.
          Not really. You would need like 4-5 games to fall a certain way. Basically if the Giants win, you'll need a miracle.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Originally posted by jpapa4490
            Not really. You would need like 4-5 games to fall a certain way. Basically if the Giants win, you'll need a miracle.
            no then we just need another 7-8 team to win to create a three way tie

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              no then we just need another 7-8 team to win to create a three way tie
              No, that's if the Giants lose and the Rams win. If the Giants win and you win, you'll need to win in the strength of victory, which would require about 5-6 different things all happening.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• this is from brett favre's official website...
                Brett Favre will make his decision if he will return after he receives his surgery. Favre is expected to have the surgery in Green Bay immediately after the Packers complete there season. He will return home and evaluate the success of the surgery and come to a final decision with his family.
                good to know the packers will know his future rigth away this season.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• also here is somthing interesting on manuel that i saw some one say........

Aside from a few blown coverages due to S miscommunication, Manuel has stepped up his play this year for us and like Collins on the other side of the field, he has made plays when it counts.

Last year he posted in 16 games these Totals in a good Seahawks Secondary.

Tackles: 71
                  Solo: 58
                  Ast: 13
                  Sck: 0
                  FF: 1
                  FR: 1
                  INT: 0
                  DefTD: 0
                  PD: 2

This year in so far 15 games he has posted these stats:

Tackles: 80-Career High
                  Solo: 62-Career High
                  Ast: 18-Career High
                  Sck: 0
                  FF: 0
                  FR: 0
                  INT: 1-Career High
                  DefTD: 1 Career High
                  PD: 1

He has not been used but frequently in blitz packages, but hes been stout against the run. Manuel as we know inst the Turnover Machine, but he makes key play nonetheless.
                  anyone agree??

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

Comment

• But manuel didn't start for the seahawks the entire year so it's kinda hard to come to any conclusion.

Comment

But manuel didn't start for the seahawks the entire year so it's kinda hard to come to any conclusion.
                      are you sure? i thought he got hurt in the playoffs?

they get smoked.

Comment

• Manuel needs to be upgraded next season. For sure.
                        Michael Lewis in FA from Philly, or draft LaRon Landry from LSU.

He was not a starter last season in Philly, only because Ken Hamlin almost got killed and was out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingSharpe
                          Manuel needs to be upgraded next season. For sure.
                          Michael Lewis in FA from Philly, or draft LaRon Landry from LSU.

He was not a starter last season in Philly, only because Ken Hamlin almost got killed and was out.
                          Micheal Lewis isn't even starting in philly, he isn't very good anymore.

I like the idea of drafting either Landry or Nelson with our first pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            But manuel didn't start for the seahawks the entire year so it's kinda hard to come to any conclusion.
                            are you sure? i thought he got hurt in the playoffs?
                            He did, but he filled in for hamlin after he got in a bar fight or sumthin.

Comment

• Manuel started most of the season last year for the Seahawks.

Comment

• Our defense (other than woodson) is young and will be good in a couple years. I dont really want to use our first rounder on defense again. Ahman is on his way out. I like Marshawn Lynch out of Cal for our #1. Or maybe if were super lucky AD will fall to us.

^tek

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information