This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few keys to winning this game:

1. Attacking the terrible Patriots secondary successfully.

2. Slowing down the Patriots run game.

3. Win the turnover battle. If there's one thing a veteran team like the Patriots thrive on to get wins, it's winning the turnover battle. And on top of that, it's been proven this year that if mistakes are limited we can compete with anybody and have a good shot at winning against teams we can beat.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
      A few keys to winning this game:

3. Win the turnover battle. If there's one thing a veteran team like the Patriots thrive on to get wins, it's winning the turnover battle. And on top of that, it's been proven this year that if mistakes are limited we can compete with anybody and have a good shot at winning against teams we can beat.

4.Pray
      Fixed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk

4.Pray

Fixed.
        that is not only breaking a forum rule, but its also contradictory...remember, we're Packer fans....Favre is God. and he's already doing all he can without us praying to him.
        8)

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51

4.Pray

Fixed.
          that is not only breaking a forum rule, but its also contradictory...remember, we're Packer fans....Favre is God. and he's already doing all he can without us praying to him.
          8)
          oh man BF51 is soooo funny, but yes your right about favre.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• We all should be rooting for the Bucs to beat the 4-4 Panthers tonight. We are only 1 game out of the playoffs...

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
              We all should be rooting for the Bucs to beat the 4-4 Panthers tonight. We are only 1 game out of the playoffs...
              MM might just be the coach Favre needed. The 13 TDs to 7 INTs is very good, the fumbling has been decreased, even with three rookies on the line Minnesota couldn't get a sack on Favre when they needed one. TT bringing in the talent and McCarthy working them up has been pretty good.

Who'd have thought Green Bay would be talking about possibly being in the playoffs this year? I don't think Lovie ever had that conversation brought up his first year.

A number of tough games are still on the schedule, but given that Most NFL teams are capable of beating just about every other NFL teams, we have as good a shot as any other team at 4-5 of getting to the post season. We beat Miami and Miami spanked Da Bears. Buffalo came within a blocked kick of knocking off the Colts. The Jets have shown a lot of improvement from last year and they're a game out of first in their division.
              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
                We all should be rooting for the Bucs to beat the 4-4 Panthers tonight. We are only 1 game out of the playoffs...
                which makes the loss against Buffalo that much worse :(

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                  Originally posted by ny10804
                  and the fumble against st. louis, and the blown coverages against philly....

Comment

• Originally posted by 70challenger457
                    Originally posted by GB12
                    Originally posted by ny10804
                    and the fumble against st. louis, and the blown coverages against philly....
                    and the blown coverages against NO, after having a 13-0 lead....

Comment

• man blown coverages hurt, but those are easy things to fix

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
                        Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
                        Originally posted by 70challenger457
                        If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
                        what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have
                        zbikowski is trash in coverage
                        manuel isnt?
                        Manuel is playing good, he's awesome in the run game, made 3 tackles around the line of scrimmage yesterday. And I've gone back to think about the miscommunication stuff, most of it's been between Al Harris and Nick Collins for whatever reason.
                        im not too sure how manuel is doing because i never get to see the games, however i remember hearing at the beginging that he did not do a good job what-so-ever in coverage

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                        biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

• Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
                          Originally posted by 70challenger457
                          If Harris gets traded we can move Collins to CB
                          what? if anything i say we dump manuel and bring in landry or zbikowski. i believe zbikowski can be used as a polomalu type safety so that wouldnt be bad to have
                          zbikowski is trash in coverage
                          manuel isnt?
                          Manuel is playing good, he's awesome in the run game, made 3 tackles around the line of scrimmage yesterday. And I've gone back to think about the miscommunication stuff, most of it's been between Al Harris and Nick Collins for whatever reason.
                          im not too sure how manuel is doing because i never get to see the games, however i remember hearing at the beginging that he did not do a good job what-so-ever in coverage
                          Basically Al and Charles are giving up 3 or less catches per game so Marquand doesn't look like a fool, doesn't have to cover guys or clean up after a bad play which would make it look like it's his fault, it's allowing him to play as advertised by making sure guys are in their spots and racking up a bunch of tackles in the run game.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope
                              Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.
                              don't be so quick to blame the coaches, the players arn't commmunicating and that's not entirely his fault

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope
                                Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.
                                so I'm gunna assume Colledge is playing tackle again?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information