Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss

So this rumor died, but this new article just came out and i find it interesting how TT's and moss's names are comming up at the combine.
    Please no.
    http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=571398

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I hope htey trade Brett Farve for Randy Moss!!!!

LOLZ OMG!!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

i would not mind having moss in the green and gold. we would have a really sick offense. all we need now is a RB and TE.

Comment

The rumor is it would only take a 2nd or even a 3rd rounder.. not too much of a price for Randy Moss...

Comment

probably 3rd and a bad to mediocre player. like fergy.

Comment

Originally posted by mikesmdone View Post
            The rumor is it would only take a 2nd or even a 3rd rounder.. not too much of a price for Randy Moss...
            I'm pretty sure they started to demand a higher price for Moss, which is why I think the Pack pulled out of the trade.

stephenson86

Comment

If we were to trade down in the first round, and pick up another pick in trading down. I wouldn't mind giving up our 2nd, 2nd round pick for Moss. Just think if they trade down, that would be:
              Olson - TE
              Moss - WR1
              Driver - WR2
              Jennings - Slot
              K-Rob - WR4

Resign Ahman, and use the other 2nd rounder to get a solid running back. If this were the case, the Pack could make a run at the superbowl for Brett.

I know Teddy T doesnt like quick fixes, but this could be Bretts last year, and look at the FA that they picked up when they won in 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I hope htey trade Brett Farve for Randy Moss!!!!

LOLZ OMG!!!!!
                right.... Thanks for whatever that was.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

This rumor is absolutly everywhere now, but I think the whole deal depends upon moss's willingness to restructure his contract. Hopefully that idiot gets greedy and he dosen't end up in GB.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    This rumor is absolutly everywhere now, but I think the whole deal depends upon moss's willingness to restructure his contract. Hopefully that idiot gets greedy and he dosen't end up in GB.
                    if he is willing to restructure his contract to come to GB and gets less money. Why wouldn't you want him on the team? It shows that he is committed to the Packers and wants to play for us.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
                      if he is willing to restructure his contract to come to GB and gets less money. Why wouldn't you want him on the team? It shows that he is committed to the Packers and wants to play for us.
                      Because he is Randy moss. He's an idiototic, disloyal, selfish, lazy pile of ****.

they get smoked.

Comment

But, he gives us a MUCH needed weapon.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                          probably 3rd and a bad to mediocre player. like fergy.
                          if that were the deal i'd take it in a heartbeat but I would like to see Moss restructure his deal if he came here

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            But, he gives us a MUCH needed weapon.
                            Exactly. None of our recievers have had that big play ability since Walker. Walker used to go up and get the deep ball, not wait for it, which a lot of our recievers seem to do. Moss would be our new, or old, walker.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This would make GB a legit title contender this year. I think its a small price to pay for a good shot at the SB.

Maybe our 3rd rounder, fergy/bubba for Moss

^tek

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information