Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I actually called it and there was nothing about a poll or Moss.
    It's closed right now. But believe me I called it earlier today. I think they closed the poll however because they were getting too many calls.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• if any of you guys visit packerchatters i'd advise you to go to page 73 of the Moss thread.

Supposedly friday at 5 there will be a press conference.
      Moss and Courtney Anderson for Rodgers and a Conditional 2008 pick I believe.
      TT also wants Randy to appologize for his actions against the packers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it View Post
        if any of you guys visit packerchatters i'd advise you to go to page 73 of the Moss thread.

If it's true I will be very happy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it View Post
          if any of you guys visit packerchatters i'd advise you to go to page 73 of the Moss thread.

If the Packers trade Rodgers for Moss I will ******* **** a brick.

Also, didn't TT just say like a week ago that there was no way the Packers would trade Rodgers and he was the "future"? I don't buy it.

Packerchatters is usally full of **** anyways.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            If the Packers trade Rodgers for Moss I will ******* **** a brick.

Also, didn't TT just say like a week ago that there was no way the Packers would trade Rodgers and he was the "future"? I don't buy it.

Packerchatters is usally full of **** anyways.
            The report is most liekly false but if TT said Rodgers is the future he certainly could've been using that as a strategic move to show the Raiders that it would take quite a bit to get Aaron and Moss would probably be equal compensation

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Thompson is obviously playing this out perfect. The longer this goes on, the more likely Davis is to just fold and get rid of him for our asking price.

Comment

• I live in MN but i am a packer fan. I don't think you can turn down a guy that when he had a decent QB had the chance at bieng one of the best ever. With all that said i think this would be the best thing the Packers could do for Favre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epfootball50 View Post
                  I live in MN but i am a packer fan. I don't think you can turn down a guy that when he had a decent QB had the chance at bieng one of the best ever. With all that said i think this would be the best thing the Packers could do for Favre.
                  Yeah, all they need to do now is give him a running game, right?

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by PTPaQ View Post
                    Thompson is obviously playing this out perfect. The longer this goes on, the more likely Davis is to just fold and get rid of him for our asking price.
                    al davis can wait ontill the start of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Yeah, all they need to do now is give him a running game, right?

Dude you have a sarcastic remark for everything. Cant you just post without trying to be funny. You just end up making an ass out of yourself. You have got to be the most cynical person I know.

^tek

Comment

• Anyway, Rodgers and a conditional seems like a great deal to me. Conditionals are almost worthless and we can always draft somebody like Troy Smoth or something later in the draft. Illl be upset though if this happens and Rodgers is the next Carson Palmer.

^tek

Comment

• Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
                          Anyway, Rodgers and a conditional seems like a great deal to me. Conditionals are almost worthless and we can always draft somebody like Troy Smoth or something later in the draft. Illl be upset though if this happens and Rodgers is the next Carson Palmer.
                          TT will not trade his first ever packers pick, it will piss off the fans. He will be wasting a draft pick might i add a frist round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            TT will not trade his first ever packers pick, it will piss off the fans. He will be wasting a draft pick might i add a frist round pick.
                            That's very poor reasoning. First of all he couldn't care less what the fans think. The NFL is a business and he knows that if he can improve his team by trading a first round pick he will do so. It wouldn't really be a waste of Moss helps the Packers make a playoff run next year will it?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
                              Dude you have a sarcastic remark for everything. Cant you just post without trying to be funny. You just end up making an ass out of yourself. You have got to be the most cynical person I know.
                              I'm making a point that the Packers won't be doing Favre any favors unless they can provide him with an sufficent run game. It's not trying to be funny..

they get smoked.

Comment

• I still say you don't trade away the guy who looks to be the future of the most improtant position on the feild, love him or hate him Rodgers is the guy taking over for Farve when he leaves. I heard somewhere on here that oakland doesn't want Rodgers and the packers arn't willing to give him up. I think thats got truth to it

Originally posted by princefielder28
                                Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information