Rodgers vs. Brohm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    Change in plans. I'm happy for Flynn and I really hope he makes the cut now.
    It's just a matter of if we go with 3 QBs or just two like the past couple years. I think we keep 3 which gives Flynn a spot. There's something that I really like about Flynn. I don't think he'll ever be a starter, but I see him as a long time solid back up.

Comment

i think this is rodgers team to have but i think potentially Brohm will be better. I just think Brohm is more talented then Rodgers.

Comment

all things being equal, i like Brohm better.
        but, things obviously aren't equal. Rodgers is coming into a perfect situation for a 1st round QB. good offense. had time to learn the system and had continuity with the coaching staff.
        that said, i don't think he should be afforded the same patience other pseudo-rookie QBs are given. If he has a bad year, then I've seen all i need to see.
        bad year from Rodgers puts me firmly on the the 'Brian Brohm for starter in 09' bandwagon.

Comment

im going to start that bandwagon now, Brohm 09!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
            im going to start that bandwagon now, Brohm 09!!!!!!11
            Lets give Rodgers a chance before we even start thinking about Brohm as a starter. If Rodgers can't handle the job in the next two years (if he stays healthy) then we can start thinking about Brohm but this is all Rodgers job now. We just need to give the poor guy a chance, he's getting attacked from all angles.

Comment

its kinda hard for me, cause i went to college with the guy and have gotten drunk with him, when i used to be a bartender, i am a big brohm fan

Comment

its kinda hard for me, cause i went to college with the guy and have gotten drunk with him, when i used to be a bartender, i am a big brohm fan
                Yeah, well just give Rodgers a chance, he at least deserves that. He was in contention to be the top overall pick at one point, he isn't some random scrub. Either way, in a few years Brohm will have his chance whether it comes as replacing a injured/struggling Rodgers or simply being traded to a team to be a starter like Matt Schaub. They will both get their shot.

Comment

I don't want Brohm to ever set foot on the field at Lambeau.

Comment

why is that?? the guy is going to be really good, i think he will be better than Rodgers.

Comment

why is that?? the guy is going to be really good, i think he will be better than Rodgers.
                      If Brohm is playing it means that Rodgers is failing. Don't want that to happen. Especially not this year. It's going to be hell if Rodgers struggles and we have to hear all year from the media how stupid it was to trade Brett Favre to give Rodgers a chance.

I also like Rodgers a lot more than Brohm and think he's a better player.

Comment

I hope Brohm gets some PT, like week 17 after we go 13-2 and we dont wanna get Rodgers hurt and so that Brohm gets some trade value.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          I hope Brohm gets some PT, like week 17 after we go 13-2 and we dont wanna get Rodgers hurt and so that Brohm gets some trade value.
                          Umm, yeah. Lets not get overly optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                            Umm, yeah. Lets not get overly optimistic.
                            I wasnt being very serious, but that would be the only reason why I wanna see Brohm play.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              I wasnt being very serious, but that would be the only reason why I wanna see Brohm play.
                              Haha, alright that's a lot better. Sarcasm over the internet is very hard to detect. Something like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information