No announcement yet.

2009 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the Packers would play a regular season game remotely close to NJ. Philly, NY, Baltimore... Hell, I might have to take Pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I wish the Packers would play a regular season game remotely close to NJ. Philly, NY, Baltimore... Hell, I might have to take Pittsburgh.
      I wish they would come to London.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

the last month of that schedule looks pretty grueling, if we go 2-2 through the last month = playoffs. the rest looks pretty easy. I mean road games vs, St. Louis, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay. Then ARI and PITT on the road in the last month. Seems like the last month is goign to be tough.

On Andrew Luck
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
          Week 1 - Bears - Sunday Night - Win
          Week 2 - Bengals - Win
          Week 3 - @Rams - Win
          Week 4 - @Vikings - Monday Night - Loss
          Week 5 - BYE
          Week 6 - Lions - Win
          Week 7 - @Browns - Win
          Week 8 - Vikings - Win
          Week 9 -@Buccaneers - Loss
          Week 10 - Cowboys - Win
          Week 11 - 49ers - Win
          Week 12 - @Lions - Thanksgiving - Win
          Week 13 - Ravens - Monday Night - Loss
          Week 14 - @Bears - Loss
          Week 15 - @Steelers - Loss
          Week 16 - Seahawks - Win
          Week 17 - @Cardinals - Win

11-5, I picked us upsetting Dallas and the rest I feel pretty confident with.

Green Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago all seem very close to even right now (and they are likely to get closer after the draft because of the picks they have). Detroit's gotta win some games. No one wants it to be their team but you can't assume they are going 0-16 again.

I think the 3-4 defense will help us a lot this year. Don't know why, just a gut feeling, I think things are going to come together nicely and it will be consistent all season long.
          Nice predictions! But I'm solely going to blame you from now on for our loss to the Bucs ;)

Comment

Thanks, my prediction record was 11-4, pretty good. If we beat Arizona next week I'll be 12-4 and hit the overall record correct on the button.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information