Week 13 - Ravens - Monday Night
    Week 14 - @Bears
    Week 15 - @Steelers
    Week 16 - Seahawks
    Week 17 - @Cardinals

• Pretty easy start to the season (1-7)
    • Early Bye sucks
    • However there is a 12 day break between week 12 and 13
    • Brutal 4th quarter of the season with 3/4 on the road including both Super Bowl teams

Comment

I know there's a long way to go before the season but I see about a .500 year coming out of this squad.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

As always I think we just have to do well in our division. This year we need a fast start though because we have to expect losing some games later in the year, and get a big enough lead going into it that we can still take the crown.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I think that overall we have a pretty easy schedule this season.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Good news: Packers likely get the Viks without the Williams ( if that's "good news", I'd prefer them healthy)
            Bad news: vikings play **** teams the games the Williams will likely be suspended, A monday night game gets wasted at that piece of **** Dome, and Tough ending.

The Packers better beat the damn Cowboys at lambeau this time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

respect, schedualism, looks like a decent sched. at least we get the bears at home to start the season, the draft hasn't even started yet and i am already pumped for that game

On Andrew Luck
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

I'm curious. Do any Northern, Cold-Weather, Non-Domed teams have a favorable home ratio in the month of december? Because I'm willing to guess they do not.

Am perfectly willing to be schooled should my guess be (predictably) wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                  I'm curious. Do any Northern, Cold-Weather, Non-Domed teams have a favorable home ratio in the month of december? Because I'm willing to guess they do not.

Am perfectly willing to be schooled should my guess be (predictably) wrong.
                  We'll get plenty of cold weather during the month of December. We will play in Green Bay, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay again. Short of 4 games at Lambeau you can't really get colder than that. We then close out the season on January 3rd in Arizona, but December will be chilly.

Comment

Meh, I'm not so sure it matters. I don't think the cold is that much of an advantage for this particular team, namely the offense.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

2 games against a playoff team in the 1st 12 weeks...The Vikings twice. Green Bay needs to start fast.

Comment

Im very excited to see the packers bounce back from an injury and bad defeat riddled season and show this team is much closer than 13-3 than 6-10, also then all the ignorant tt haters will go away again, I rarely see those fools raise any real points , only childish name calling just further proving to us real packers fans they know nothing

Anyways my prediction is 11-5, if figure they split with the bears and vikes, I think we could go 3-1 or 4-0 but I'm trying to be reasonable. Also figure we'll lose to Dallas Baltimore and Pitt . Maybe we win one or two of them but then maybe drop a game or two to maybe ari or Seattle or something. So 11-5 maybe better, win the north at least wildcard.

Draft, take raji or brown or trade back and take maybin or Tyson Jackson , 2nd round take ron brace if we take olb in 1st or ot Beatty , then with our 2 3rds take ot if not in 1/2 and take another olb 2 build depth

Rodgers and Jennings will finally get national expossure for being one of if not the best young wr/qb combos I'm the league and be named to the probowl

Comment

Week 1 - Bears - Sunday Night - Win
                          Week 2 - Bengals - Win
                          Week 3 - @Rams - Win
                          Week 4 - @Vikings - Monday Night - Loss
                          Week 5 - BYE
                          Week 6 - Lions - Win
                          Week 7 - @Browns - Win
                          Week 8 - Vikings - Win
                          Week 9 -@Buccaneers - Loss
                          Week 10 - Cowboys - Win
                          Week 11 - 49ers - Win
                          Week 12 - @Lions - Thanksgiving - Win
                          Week 13 - Ravens - Monday Night - Loss
                          Week 14 - @Bears - Loss
                          Week 15 - @Steelers - Loss
                          Week 16 - Seahawks - Win
                          Week 17 - @Cardinals - Win

11-5, I picked us upsetting Dallas and the rest I feel pretty confident with.

Green Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago all seem very close to even right now (and they are likely to get closer after the draft because of the picks they have). Detroit's gotta win some games. No one wants it to be their team but you can't assume they are going 0-16 again.

I think the 3-4 defense will help us a lot this year. Don't know why, just a gut feeling, I think things are going to come together nicely and it will be consistent all season long.
                          Last edited by umphrey; 04-15-2009, 10:41 PM.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I think the biggest thing for us will be the divisional games. If Minnesota and Chicago get improved QB play then they could/should be playoff teams, we need to come off better in the head to heads. The rest of the schedule looks pretty good, especially the beginning.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I'm glad the Packers are coming out west. I'll be at the two games in Phoenix, though one is pre-season.

10-6 looks attainable if the defense gets better at all and the RT spot gets handled. Could be even better, but this is still a young team transitioning to a new defensive system, so we'll see.
                              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information