Packers RB Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    With the trade of Willis McGahee to the Ravens, Marshawn Lynch no longer has a chance to come to green Bay at pick 16 b/c AP will go somewhere in the top 10 and Lynch will not go below Buffalo at 12.
    The Bills like the A-Train and Dick Jauron said they want a RB by committee approach. They also need a corner so maybe that is the way they will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Epfootball50 View Post
      I think the best value is Antionio pittman in the 3rd. it lets us handle other needs in round 1 and 2
      Too bad Pittman is a mid 2nd round pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Would TT consider trading up to pass Buffalo for Marshawn Lynch?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          Seeing as his traded down 4 times in the '06 draft, 3 times in the '05 draft, and "[with Seahawks during 2000-'04] six times without even once trading up." For a total of 13 trade downs and 0 trade ups, I'd say odds are against it. Although there have been rumblings that he might trade up to 6 if AD is there, I haven't heard anything about Lynch, but if I had to guess today, I'd say no he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            I doubt it. I don't think that TT likes him that much. I'm not even sure that if he is at 16 that we take him. I could truely see us passing him up and going RB in round 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Too bad Pittman is a mid 2nd round pick.
              Yeah......since when??? Hes now better than Bush, Irons, and Hunt or what cause even Irons and Hunt may fall out of the second.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information