Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its raji, yes

Comment

you guys got yourself one hell of a player in Raji- I think he is one of the best players in this draft.

Ted Thompson is a genius i got to say, he knows what hes doing

Good job guys

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I love BJ Raji, but I hope Brown in the second round.

So we have.....

Kampman - Barnett - Hawk - ???
        Harrell - Raji - Jenkins

I like it so far.

Comment

I am so pumped right now, Raji is the man and will be for a long time, this is a huge first step into creating a dominant 3-4 defense.

Comment

If we get Brown or English in the 2nd that would be awesome.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Can't be upset with that one bit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I think in the 2nd we go either Sintim, Meredith, or suprise pick Michael Johnson. I want Sintim because he brings that 3-4 knowledge with him and he is a solid player

Comment

I want English!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Definately the pick we needed right there. Although, I'm not going to lie, I kind of came to terms with the possibility of Crabtree.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

No English

Comment

Ahhhh man I would have nabbed Michael Crabtree. It hurts to see him go past Green bay.

Still Raji was a need. They drafted a mountain to anchor the middle for years to come, let's hope he does just that. Celebrate with a BK Gilbert Burger?
                        Last edited by Whistler6; 04-25-2009, 05:04 PM.

Comment

BJ Raji a great pick, though I thought Pickett could have held the middle and Orakpo would have had more impact.

Tying this in with Scott's mock, to pair with Raji, howabout Everette Brown or Connor Barwin in R2, then a CB and TE Chase Coffman in R3? I'd be pretty stoked. The only thing better might be if an OT of note fell to R3, but I like the guys on the roster right now, so I'm not as worried about the OT.
                          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Browser issue, please delete second post.

Comment

Originally posted by johbur View Post
                              BJ Raji a great pick, though I thought Pickett could have held the middle and Orakpo would have had more impact.

Tying this in with Scott's mock, to pair with Raji, howabout Everette Brown or Connor Barwin in R2, then a CB and TE Chase Coffman in R3? I'd be pretty stoked. The only thing better might be if an OT of note fell to R3, but I like the guys on the roster right now, so I'm not as worried about the OT.
                              Agree...Orakpo would have had more immediate impact (IMO). Gonna be fun to watch how Crabtree, Raji, and Orakpo pan out because I wanted all 3 haha

Comment

Nice that Ted stayed on script and didn't do anything wacky. I'm interested to see how Bey-Whatever does in Oakland versus Crabtree after the Al Davis special. Poor Raiders fans. TT might do the trade back thing, the small school thing and the "Who?" thing, but at least every decision is not dictated by the stopwatch...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information