No announcement yet.

Packers Draft Day Discussion 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late to the party today - thrilled about Raji, ready to embrace the new defensive scheme. Really surprised Oher is still there.

Percy Harvin really, really scares me for Minnesota. Could be the steal of the draft.

Comment

Really? I am LMFAO at Vikes taking yet another R1 WR, especially with Oher or Britton there to fill the gap at RT. I find that as funny as the Lions taking the next Bubba Franks, again with Oher and Britton available.

Other than the Bears getting Cutler, I'm pretty happy with this draft for the NFC Norte.
      The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Oher going past Detroit and Minnesota for Pettigrew and Harving is awesome. If Oher keeps slipping I'd be in favor of a trade up to get him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Ya, i really like Oher and he was 7th on my Packer board, but Harvin has the potential to be scary. If they figure out how to use him, then that O could be really explosive.

Of course, Baltimore snags Oher. Ozzie Newsome might be the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallzy View Post
            Ya, i really like Oher and he was 7th on my Packer board, but Harvin has the potential to be scary. If they figure out how to use him, then that O could be really explosive.

Of course, Baltimore snags Oher. Ozzie Newsome might be the best in the business.
            Oher definitely has everything you could want physically, but...But that learning disability has to be an issue. I know it's tough to talk about, but the most important O-line position is LT.

And if your LT has troubles learning the scheme, thinking on his feet in certain situations, etc it would be an issue.

I'll stick with Raji
            =)

Comment

Harvin has so many red flags...he has bust written all over him. Pac-man esque career hopefully, for Packer fans.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Trade up! Brown?

Comment

OK, I was kind of thinking we might do this, but for who?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Clay Matthews!

Comment

Clay Matthews is a solid choice

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Meh, no complaints.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Green Bay trades up, UP! Love the pick, love it love it love it.

The only thing that bothers me is that Green Bay will now have 2 white guys rushing the passer as OLB. Kampman and Mathews. Haha jk.

Comment

color me the happiest packer fan on the board after the matthews pick

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                            biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Thompson never ceases to amaze me.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Could be a better fit than Ev Brown since we have one true DE transitioning in Kampman. Alright, I'm on board! Excited to get these guys into the new defence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information