Packers Draft Day Discussion 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Draft Day Discussion 2009

Thread will be opened before the draft and all draft discussion should be posted in here once that happens.
    Last edited by GB12; 04-25-2009, 12:40 PM.

Draft Day 2009 is here.

Comment

I cannot wait. Really hoping to see Jackson, Andre Smith, and Crabtree off the board before 9. I'm getting the feeling that pick #9 is gonna piss me off a bit.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
        I cannot wait. Really hoping to see Jackson, Andre Smith, and Crabtree off the board before 9. I'm getting the feeling that pick #9 is gonna piss me off a bit.
        Why the heck would you want to see Smith and Jackson gone before our pick?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

It's almost here! I'm about to head to the grocery store to pick some wings/burgers/etc. I Love Draft day!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            I would not be a fan of either pick. However, I could see Thompson making both. I would be alright with Jackson, but I hate Andre Smith.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I hope Stafford, Sanchez and Crabtree are gone before we pick. If A. Smith goes b4 monroe that would give us a great shot at monroe. If E Brown lasted until our second omg.... I just hope Scott has this right, I would love for the pack to get monroe and brown.

On Andrew Luck
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                I'd like that because I really don't want either of them and that would leave two better players available at our pick.

Comment

Lets just all pray that Scott's Mock comes true.

Comment

I love the Chase Coffman pick too!!!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                      I love the Chase Coffman pick too!!!
                      As do i! I think hes going to be a good TE

Comment

The mock he gave us is unbelievable. I'm starting to really like the players projected to us (even the ones that aren't amazing value that dropped). It would be a surprise, but it's going to happen to some players.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

get on the MIRC CHAT!!!!!!!! lol, I hate the Coffman and Fletcher picks.

Comment

what is the server and channel

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Someone please link me to the IRC channel or whatever so I can chat with you guys. I dont know how.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information