Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Griffith to visit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Collins is my favorite player on defense. But he needs help back there. He's not very good in coverage. I think that Sharper and him together would have been a great combo. Even if it was up until now. Like we dont' have the cap space. Sharper can't tackle, but he can cover. And Collins likes to hit. If you ask me, it was a mistake letting him go. It'd be different if we didn't have the cap, but look at all the room. It's ridiculous.
    I like the idea of building a dynasty, but it's nonsense to believe that you can build one through the draft and the draft only.
    Ask the scouts aroudn the league. The Packers lack talent. They have big effort guys, like kampman, barnett and driver. But where are the big play guys?

    Comment


    • #17
      He's a great ZBS FB. He can get out and block in space, catches passes well, even runs well.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mwkick View Post
        Collins is my favorite player on defense. But he needs help back there. He's not very good in coverage. I think that Sharper and him together would have been a great combo. Even if it was up until now. Like we dont' have the cap space. Sharper can't tackle, but he can cover. And Collins likes to hit. If you ask me, it was a mistake letting him go. It'd be different if we didn't have the cap, but look at all the room. It's ridiculous.
        I like the idea of building a dynasty, but it's nonsense to believe that you can build one through the draft and the draft only.
        Ask the scouts aroudn the league. The Packers lack talent. They have big effort guys, like kampman, barnett and driver. But where are the big play guys?
        we didn't have the cap room at the time. Thats why sharper got cut. He didn't want to take a pay cut so we had no option. This is something you can't argue, it's the cold hard facts, plus they play the same position, it wouldn't work with the two of them

        Originally posted by princefielder28
        Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate

        Comment


        • #19
          I picked up in the last week of the fantasy season, ended up starting him against Dallas and he gets 2 TDs with a 3rd one called back.....TT get this guy!!!
          Check out my brand new national sports blog!

          http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/

          Comment


          • #20
            Justin Griffith will be a HUGE asset there in Green Bay. He's the ideal ZBS fullback, he reads holes better than most RBs and knows which guy to get to in the second layer. There's a reason that Warrick Dunn was tearing it up when he was following him. There's also a reason that Norwood was able to break a lot of those big gainers, it's just that JG was chipping the guy enough to spring him. I don't know who is going to be your RB, but JG will make em look good =)

            Comment


            • #21
              looks like he going to be our new FB because we cut Henderson.

              Comment


              • #22
                I wish the Falcons kept him to be our power back, but i knew it wasn't gonna happen. If GreenBay gets him, they get a very talented player, and probably will shine with Favre

                Sig by BK

                “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

                Comment


                • #23
                  While Packers general manager Ted Thompson was delayed at Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport, trying to get home Wednesday evening to Green Bay, free agent fullback Justin Griffith - a soon-to-be former Atlanta Falcon - was on his way to Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay after wrapping up his visit to Lambeau Field."

                  http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/spor...hp?ntid=121991

                  TT wasn't even there to see Griffith? WTF?

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    While Packers general manager Ted Thompson was delayed at Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport, trying to get home Wednesday evening to Green Bay, free agent fullback Justin Griffith - a soon-to-be former Atlanta Falcon - was on his way to Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay after wrapping up his visit to Lambeau Field."

                    http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/spor...hp?ntid=121991

                    TT wasn't even there to see Griffith? WTF?
                    Probably Joe Horn


                    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      looks like he going to be our new FB because we cut Henderson.
                      That doesn't mean anything becuase Miree would start over Henderson anyways


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Griffith to the Raiders. Ugh this sucks. :(
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Why couldnt TT offer him more then 1.2 million a year!!!!!! im so pissed.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh [sigh] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ya it's bad. Conservative is good, but this is a joke. TT we do have close to $30 mil to spend and a hole at FB. You find a bargain FB who fits the system and you can't afford 1 mil a year? Jeez
                              Check out my brand new national sports blog!

                              http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07 View Post
                                ya it's bad. Conservative is good, but this is a joke. TT we do have close to $30 mil to spend and a hole at FB. You find a bargain FB who fits the system and you can't afford 1 mil a year? Jeez
                                How do you know TT didn't offer him more than Oakland? Maybe he just didn't want to be in GB. I hate that everybody just always assumes that TT low balled them. I'm sorry but GB just isn't that big of a draw, if I could live there or in California I'd def choose Cali if the monies are pretty similar. TT proved last year that he'll pay players by offering Woodson and Arrington both huge contracts. Arrington chose to play for less just so he could be in NY.
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information