Packers-Rams, Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Rams, Week 3

Raji is a go. Hopefully the team can get back on track vs a struggling Rams team.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I hope we get some improved play on our offensive line.

Comment

Barbre picking up where he left off

Comment

Damn, Driver was as open as you can get in the endzone. I can't believe Rodgers missed him.

And Barbre gives up another sack.

Comment

"Aaron Rodgers has been batted around like a Bernie Madoff piniata"
          -Chris Meyers

He needs to either get rid of the ball earlier, or throw it away. Sure the line play isn't up to par, but at this pace how could he possibly make it through a full season?????

Comment

another red zone chance and another field goal....blah

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

great D by the Rams terrible terrible O-fense

Comment

Finally got it in. We should be up be a lot more than 16 right now.

Comment

Crosby just completely botched the PAT. Clean snap and hold....flat out miss.

In other news, Brett Favre has extended his NFL record interception total. I still love him.

Comment

That game should have been much more of a blowout. Red zone offense was crap int he first half.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Barbre picking up where he left off
                      While Barbre didn't play well , I think you can only put one of those sacks on him. The other one was Rodgers fault.

they get smoked.

Comment

A win is a win, especially on the road. Now we try to figure out how to minimize the damage the Vikings front seven will do to Rodgers & Co.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Aaron Kampman is not the same and is basically non-existent. Actually all of our LBer's are basically non-existent. Our best cover LBer gives up 2 TD's and Jarret Bush has yet another flag thrown his way. How does this guy stick around? He doesnt make any plays like some people think except for bad ones and he hardly plays anymore, yet he is good for atleast a flag every single game. While we did win the game I dont feel very confident in this team and think its going to be a very very long season. I hope I can eat major crow because I would love nothing more then to beat the Vikings and be successful this year. I would also not like to hear the excuse its fundamental issues anymore because thats all I feel like we have heard for the last year. Not to mention McCarthy also says its things that can be corrected but yet the next week we hear and see the same things.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            Aaron Kampman is not the same and is basically non-existent..
                            I seem to remember him hitting Bulger and causing an INT for Jolly.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              I seem to remember him hitting Bulger and causing an INT for Jolly.
                              Nope.

That was actually a sack and forced fumble for Kampman.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information