Reuben Droughns to GB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Droughns to GB?

As you know the Packers need a vet RB and news is Reuben Droughns is getting cut by the Browns. The Packers are rumored to be interested.

Source: KFFL

Browns | Droughns to be released
    Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:15:25 -0800

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports Cleveland Browns RB Reuben Droughns will be released.

Packers | Interest in Droughns?
    Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:26:22 -0800

Adam Schefter, of NFL Network, reports if the Cleveland Browns release RB Reuben Droughns, the Green Bay Packers could make a push to sign him.
    Check out my brand new national sports blog!

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/

That would really solve nothing. They would still need to draft a runningback high and honestly I think it's arguable that Morency is better, albeit unproven.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      That would really solve nothing. They would still need to draft a runningback high and honestly I think it's arguable that Morency is better, albeit unproven.
      I'd agree, Droughns is nothing special in my eyes. One year wonder.

Comment

not a big fan of Droughnes but it might not be such a bad move.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

He's ok. I liked watching him in Cleveland cause he runs hard. That being said, if the Browns are cutting him, that doesn't speak that well for his prospects in the league. Nobody wants Cleveland Browns castoffs. I give you Ben Taylor as an example.

Comment

what has he really done? He doesn't have any ZBS experience (I don't think), not to mention he has some character issues and injury history. This must be a false report because this seems like the type of player that TT doesn't want. Maybe they're just THAT desperate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07 View Post
              what has he really done? He doesn't have any ZBS experience (I don't think)
              Umm....Denver?

Comment

I wouldn't mind Droughns as a #3 and a short yardage back but definitely not as our #1. Lynch is still the way to go for me.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                  I wouldn't mind Droughns as a #3 and a short yardage back but definitely not as our #1. Lynch is still the way to go for me.
                  #3 runningbacks have to play special teams or they don't make the gameday roster.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Umm....Denver?
                    jeez I cant believe I don't remember him playing there...it was 3/4 years ago however. Still, I'd rather look elsewhere if I was TT.

Comment

I'd like them to take a look at him due to his expirance in Denver. Hey why not? It's not like the Packers backfeild can get much worse. damn.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        I'd like them to take a look at him due to his expirance in Denver. Hey why not? It's not like the Packers backfeild can get much worse. damn.
                        he's mediocre. I'm not saying he wouldn't be an upgrade, but it's likely he'd want big bucks. If TT could get him for cheap, then they really have nothing to lose. 1 year/2 mil would be perfect IMO.

Comment

Droughns is a better power runner than Morency, plus if we dont get Griffith he could play FB.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07 View Post
                            I'd agree, Droughns is nothing special in my eyes. One year wonder.
                            2 year wonder to be exact. He would have had another 1000 yard season this year if he played every game and our OL sucks.

That being said, I wouldnt want him. maybe at FB?

Comment

First Droughns needs to actually be released, in the meantime Cleveland is trying to trade him if someone is stupid enough to bite.
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information