Packers-Vikings, Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Vikings, Week 4

Something's supposed to be special about this game. I can't seem to remember what though.

Brett Swain's first trip to the Metrodome?
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

It will be epic. Unfortunately my seats are right behind the visitor's bench, so i will probably be surrounded by a good number of stinkin' Packers' fans. ;)
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I hope we can get some good clean shots on you know who. I absolutely hate everything about the Viqueens and there is not a game I want to win more.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
          It will be epic. Unfortunately my seats are right behind the visitor's bench, so i will probably be surrounded by a good number of stinkin' Packers' fans. ;)
          Hopefully me and I wont be abiding.

I really hope Cliffy can get healthy for this game. If Rodgers keeps getting sacked it could be a long game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about our offensive line going up against Jared Allen and the Williams.

Comment

Yah, Serena and Venus are juicers and have all off-season to roid-freak their tubs of lard into shape. AD bruised a bit, so if Favreau has to air it out, Wood and Harris could add to their pick totals.
              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

ugh. i'm just stressed. not even excited. it's gonna be a long 3 hours. i feel like i'm gonna need a bye week to recover just as a fan.

I don't like our chances in this game. team for team, we're pretty even. But, I don't see how the Packers will have an answer for Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen.

It'd be hard to imagine stopping AD when Cedric Benson ran all over us.

And, it's hard to imagine blocking Jared Allen when we made Antwaan Odom look like Reggie White.

That said, there's no reason the defense can't get fired up and treat Brent like a worthless rag doll..and force him to treat our DBs like WRs.

And, to the poster that said there's no game he'd rather win. there is for me. it's on november 1st at Lambeau Field.

Comment

I hope we get some clean shots, and as mentioned by others I want the wins vs. Minnesota more than any other game. I too am a little worried about Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen. We let Cedric Benson get 100 yards rushing so how is AP going to do? Odom gets 5 sacks, what is Allen going to do?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

plus, we really didnt' get a lot of pressure vs cincy or stl. I wonder though, the defense could not have looked more vanilla in those 2 games. didn't have the crazy looks and blitzes ya normally see with a Capers defense. i can't help wonder if we are saving the good stuff for brent and the 'queens.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                      ugh. i'm just stressed. not even excited. it's gonna be a long 3 hours. i feel like i'm gonna need a bye week to recover just as a fan.
                      Well you're in luck, Packers have a bye after this.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

Anyone else going to the game?

they get smoked.

Comment

is the game at Green Bay going to be Primetime game as well?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            is the game at Green Bay going to be Primetime game as well?
                            Nope. Nov 1st 12pm

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Anyone else going to the game?
                              It might be just the 2 of us off of here. How much did you spend on tickets btw? if you don't mind me asking.

I dropped 175 and my seats aren't even that great, it was just too great of an opportunity for me to pass up i guess :D

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information