Packers-Lions, Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Lions, Week 6

yeah, probably a little early...but, we've spent too much time thinking about the Vikings game. time to start looking ahead.

And, this game scares me. The Lions aren't a bad team. they've put up a fight in every game so far. and they've played some tough teams in minne, chicago, new orleans and pitt. really glad we're gettng them coming off a bye.

it'll be interesting to see how the injuries shake up as Stafford and Megatron are pretty banged up.

AND, it'll be very interesting to see how the Packer's O-line looks. hopefully we can at least have competent play from the tackles.

I'll predict a win. but, damn. can't underestimate the Lions.

Yea the Lions have atleast stayed fairly close to the teams that they've played so who knows.... We should win this game id hope because I would hate falling to 2-3.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

The Lions at lambeau scares you? Child please, Rodgers is going to destroy them.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Thank god that the Lions don't have much of a pass rush

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          The Lions at lambeau scares you? Child please, Rodgers is going to destroy them.
          this isn't the 2008 Lions. look at the 4 teams they've lost to. Saints, Vikings, Bears and Steelers. those 4 teams have 3 losses between 'em.

Jim Schwartz has the d-line playing abolve their ability right now.

Like, i said, I think the Packers will win. but, it isn't the bye week it was last year.

and, yeah 2-3 would mean the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
            this isn't the 2008 Lions.
            No but this is 2009 Rodgers, he's going to go beast mode from here on out. Count it. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

this will be a historic game since its my first at lambeau. I cant tell you how much im looking forward to this

Comment

Stafford is questionable but practiced today and moved around a good amount, Calvin was hobbling in practice today. Its in Lambeau, you had a bye, its must win down by a few games to the Vikings. One of 3 blowouts I see the Lions losing this year. at Saints, at Pack, at Vikings(also off of a Viking bye). Well now 4 with the loss at Chicago although it was close for awhile and field positiion was atrocious that game for Detroit then Stafford went down. No Calvin though is huge although Northcutt and Derrick Williams in the 4th played fairly well against Pittsburgh. Bryant Johnson is capable and Pettigrew has shown some signs over the middle with great leaping ability. Plus you never know with Kevin Smith, its feast or famine. Its not like last year where Calvin was our offense.

Lions pass rush has been inconsistent though we do get a few sacks a game. But Rodgers should have time and do his usual against us. And thats bad news since our secondary stinks. Banged up on the Dline too with Sammie Lee Hill who has played decent,DeWayne White and Jason Hunter(who has suprised) hurt.

Big thing that hurt us last year was Packers rushing on top of Rodgers torching us. I hope we can stop Grant and give us a chance at a shootout instead of a blowout.

Comment

Bigby and Clifton were both full participants today.

Korey Hall and Brady Poppinga were out with the R2D2 virus.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                    Bigby and Clifton were both full participants today.

Korey Hall and Brady Poppinga were out with the R2D2 virus.
                    Hall is going to be out a couple weeks with a calf injury from what I read. More hammer time for Quinn.

they get smoked.

Comment

What out for this man #45

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Lions havent won in Green Bay since 1991. Better not let them start now.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

apparently, Spitz AND Wells are dinged and will be listed as questionable on the injury report. McCarthy said both will likely play. just needed some time off.

Hope it's not a nagging type injury. as if our o-line doesn't have enough problems.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            Lions havent won in Green Bay since 1991. Better not let them start now.
                            Yeah Brett Favre will do that to you. As well as sporting an 0-16 ball club in 2008. However, this trend should continue until Stafford plays there in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                              Yeah Brett Favre will do that to you. As well as sporting an 0-16 ball club in 2008. However, this trend should continue until Stafford plays there in 2010.
                              So the Lions are going to the superbowl next year too?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information