Packers-Vikings, Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Vikings, Week 8

So does anyone know who the **** this Brent Farve guy is? ESPN already has a GB-MIN dedicated scroll line. I don't know about you guys but I hope Brent gets booed worse then Jay did in Denver. 3:15, going to seem like a long wait, hopefully its worth it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Isn't that the guy who QB'd the Falcons?
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I'd like to see us actually blitz this time. We were way too content to have a three man rush and give him all day in week four.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Did anyone else notice during the Viking game...

The guy who was called for a game-changing tripping penalty was the SAME guy who rammed a ref into the ground just 2 plays later. Coincidence?

It was Jeff Dugans. Hmmm, I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Comment

Black Sunday. I will be in all black starting the game with a moment silence for the death of a family member. After that, it's Packers vs Vikings. Go Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Did anyone else notice during the Viking game...

The guy who was called for a game-changing tripping penalty was the SAME guy who rammed a ref into the ground just 2 plays later. Coincidence?

It was Jeff Dugans. Hmmm, I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
            I saw the guy run the ref over. Seemed like it wouldn't have been too hard to see him standing there.

Not sure if this has been talked about either, but Favre threw an obvious chop-block on the interception return that didn't get called.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
              I saw the guy run the ref over. Seemed like it wouldn't have been too hard to see him standing there.

Not sure if this has been talked about either, but Favre threw an obvious chop-block on the interception return that didn't get called.
              The penalty was widely disputed and definitely changed the game because I think Favre threw a TD on that play that got called back. I was thinking hmm maybe running the ref over wasn't necessarily an accident.

Favre's a king at diving below the waist whenever he can. When he's on your team it's awesome, when he's the opponent, it's dirty. Haha.

Comment

I'm going to the game. gonna be awesome.

and, yes. must blitz more. AD hasn't been much of a factor for, really the last month. he can be stopped without giving up on pass defense.

on offense....i want to see a lot of runs early. all it takes is one instance of Grant getting a 10 yarder, and they'll have to look at the running game completely differently. these guys can be run on. all reports to the contrary are a myth.

Comment

The Minnesota Vikings have three starters fighting injuries: Wide receiver Bernard Berrian, middle linebacker E.J. Henderson and cornerback Antoine Winfield.

Berrian hurt his left hamstring last week at Pittsburgh. Winfield missed that game because of an injury to his right foot. Henderson's knee is on the mend. They were all held out of Wednesday's practice.
                  Packers got some injuries too.

I hope Clay and Kampman can sack the bastard this game. I can't handle another week of Favre on ESPN as the victor.

Despite the Oline, I think Rodgers tears it up in this game, especially if winfeild and co are out.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I posted this in the nfl thread...

Fox will stream a "Favre-cam" online that will be isolated on him at all times, starting in warm-ups Sunday.
                    Are you kidding me? As if I wouldn't see enough Favre.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      I posted this in the nfl thread...

Are you kidding me? As if I wouldn't see enough Favre.
                      If this means the regular Fox broadcast never shows Favre outside of actual plays he's in, I'm fine with it. Unfortunately, we'll still see his face on the sideline after every play.

The good news is that we won't have to hear the MNF crew gush over every throw this time.

Comment

This game could likely be the division because the Packers and Vikings have relatively similar schedules from here on out, strength wise. The Bears? Well the Bears blow.

they get smoked.

Comment

Gonna be a nice cold day in Lambeau as well...finally the old fart has to play in real football conditions. We all have seen him break down big time during the 2nd half of seasons...its been a trend for a good 5 years now. After the NFCCG in 07 where he looked uncomfortable while Eli didn't seem to have a problem, it showed me that Favre is no longer a cold weather QB like he was billed in the past

I always saw this year as a split, with or without Favre, and I expect that to be the case this sunday. Vikes win in their dome, Pack win at lambeau. The rest will sort itself out

Comment

http://youbeenblinded.com/gilbert-br...ett-favre/4373

The grave digger says he sack favre and fart on him.

Also, Minnesota ave in Green bay has been changed to Aaron Rodgers lane for the game. ha
                            Last edited by TitleTown088; 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              http://youbeenblinded.com/gilbert-br...ett-favre/4373

The grave digger says he sack favre and fart on him.

Also, Minnesota ave in Green bay has been changed to Aaron Rodgers lane for the game. ha
                              lol! I was in green bay for the game against the lion and i met him and shook his hand. The grave digger was one of the reasons that i became a packers fan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information