Packers-Lions. Turkey day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Lions. Turkey day

Sounds like the Packers might be free from a staff infection for the second time this year. Megatron is hurt too.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Detroit just let Cleveland score 37 points, so if they don't have Stafford or Johnson, this should be a cakewalk. I don't care if Detroit usually plays well on Thanksgiving, our offense will light it up.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I hope we can have the ball for 40+ minutes like we did against the Niners. I am looking forward to seeing a five sack game again as well.

Comment

Well, well, the Lions playing the injury report game as both Stafford and Calvin Johnson will start.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
          Well, well, the Lions playing the injury report game as both Stafford and Calvin Johnson will start.
          Wow, that's shocking. I don't understand Stafford starting. You have a lot of money invested in your franchise quarterback and you send him out banged up on a short week of rest when clearly aren't a playoff team.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
            Wow, that's shocking. I don't understand Stafford starting. You have a lot of money invested in your franchise quarterback and you send him out banged up on a short week of rest when clearly aren't a playoff team.
            They are trying to lose a losing mentality every win/close game is important.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Wow, 2 huge breaks for the Lions to start the game.

Comment

**** you Mason Crosby.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                  They are trying to lose a losing mentality every win/close game is important.
                  Exactly. Great post.

Comment

McCarthy's playcalling has been much better these last 3 games but I don't agree with his redzone playcalling. Thats where we need to pound Grant and set up the pass.

Comment

Clay Matthews ran circles and his motor got him the sack, his 5th of the season. And I'm off to the realitives for Thanksgiving. Go Pack go!!

Comment

Our redzone offense is brutal....someone needs to tell MM that you dont have to use shotgun everytime you're close to scoring.

Comment

Well Donald Driver is winning the Galloping Gobbler.

Comment

GOD!

stephenson86

Comment

Charles Woodson for DPOY. He's so dominant. Elite against the pass, elite run stopping corner, and he's a stud playmaker.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information