Hey Packers Fans!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Packers Fans!!

Yours truly is comin to a city near you!!!

Comin out for the game, ill know tomorrow where my tickets are and Ill let ya know!!! Hope to have a great time on my pilgrimedge to football holy land!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Heyohh

15 degree weather, frozen tundra, sold out Lambeau field, oh and thousands of tailgating Packer fans...What else could you ask for?

Comment

Greetings and congrats to you!

We've no bad blood with Baltimore, so you're guaranteed a quintessential (almost COLLEGE FOOTBALL-esque) atmosphere to enjoy a classic Gridiron battle.

Comment

Im really lookin forward to it, so far Ive been to Kansas City, and Dallas and both places we're amazing, no incidents and great tailgating and good fun. I expect nothing but the best from Green Bay folks and the Lambeau experience.
        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Have a good time man. I mean, discounting the loss and everything ;).

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            Yours truly is comin to a city near you!!!

Comin out for the game, ill know tomorrow where my tickets are and Ill let ya know!!! Hope to have a great time on my pilgrimedge to football holy land!!
            fun.

coming out for the weekend then?

should be a great game!

Comment

Have a good time and don't be surprised if you leave a Packer fan.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I am hoping to catch a Min-GB game next year hopefully. I've been to Lambeau, but just took the tour. Gotta see a game there. It's almost comparable to the storied Metrodome.

"Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I made the trip to Lambeau 3 years ago and it was awesome. Fans were wonderful. It was a Jets-Packers game (sheer coincidence) and I was there in a Giants jacket and told everyone I was rooting for the Pack and they embraced me. One guy saw my grandpa in his Notre Dame jacket, struck up convo, and bought him a beer. It was one of the best experiences of my life. have fun ERU! (sadly, the Pack lost) it was -3 wind chill too! haha.
                  AND you get to see Raymell baby in person!!! <3
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    Im really lookin forward to it, so far Ive been to Kansas City, and Dallas and both places we're amazing, no incidents and great tailgating and good fun. I expect nothing but the best from Green Bay folks and the Lambeau experience.
                    I go to Arrowhead in K.C. every year to watch a game, it's an amazing tailgating experience for sure. I have been up to Lambeau Field twice, not on a game day but during mini-camps and once just during the summer and took a tour of the stadium. I can't wait to get a chance to go up there to watch a game some day as I live in MO.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

to Drowe - Not for the weekend leaving here early sunday morning and leaving green bay some time on Tuesday.

to TitleTown088 - Shhh don't tell anyone, but I've always liked the Packers, I definitely plan on buying a cheesehead!!

to Scotty - I get to see Raymell baby every sunday in person when they play at home!!

Here is a question for all.....

Lets say Im Ravens from the neck down but rockin a Cheesehead, does that violate fan rules?
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I think you'll be fine with the cheesehead, nothing wrong with it

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Yea there is no bad blood with the Packers so a cheese head wouldn't hurt. As long as you aren't cheering when they score on us
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Ah, sounds like a fun couple days. So, ya have it all planned out allready?

If ya need some tips, just say the word.

As far as the cheesehead...it's turning into a way to identify the locals from the tourists. Won't get ya any hostility....Just a lot of "hey, look another fan of an opponent spent $12 on a foam cheese head." :)

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              Yea there is no bad blood with the Packers so a cheese head wouldn't hurt. As long as you aren't cheering when they score on us
                              yeah, no bad blood, but lately, a Packer fan seeing purple is the same as a bull seeing red. so, wear a road jersey. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information