Week 14-Bear Week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14-Bear Week!

Looks like most of the d-line will play. 2 days ago, they all looked questionable. Ryan Pickett is now the only one with a serious chance of not playing.

In other news, we seem to have some trash talk going on:

BJ Raji vs Olin Kruetz

Adewale Ogunleye vs Mark Tauscher

BJ Raji is gonna have a big chance to show his stuff this week. With Pickett possibly out and the fact that he needs to back up his trash talk, this could be the game that makes or breaks his rookie year.

As far as the game, I think the Packers have the Bears outclassed in every area. Just a matter of showing up, not playing flat and avoiding stupid mistakes.

Yeah it's one of those "trap" games if you will. Green Bay is better than the Bears in almost every phase, besides special teams ugh, but who knows what can happen.

It's in Soldier Field which is to their advantage, but if the Packers wanna show they are a playoff contender this is a game they *need* to win.

Weather shouldn't be an issue either, so that's good news.

Comment

i just hope we lose by less than double digits

Comment

This is another must win game. Not because they NEED to win but because they should win. The Steelers and Cardinals games still concern me so getting victories against the Bears and Seahawks would pretty much guarantee a playoff bearth. A win against the Steelers or Cardinals would be a bonus.

I must say though, I've been very impressed with the rebound from the Bucs loss. The playcalling has been better, the run game has been better, and the defense is playing lights out. This is the team we saw emerging from the preseason and how we all knew they could play. Hats off to McCarthy and Co.

Comment

BJ Raji > Olin Kreutz

The only thing he really said was that he was stronger than Kreutz, and well, he is...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

The media is playing up those exchanges to get a story. I wouldn't call that trash talk he was just talking about his opponents strengths and weaknesses. Said he was fast and a good technician but not as strong, how is that inaccurate or insulting?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Ryan Grant!!!!

Comment

Well that was cool.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                  Well that was cool.
                  Nice to see him hitting his stride the 2nd half of the season. Guy is a finisher, just wish we had this run game to start the season.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                    Nice to see him hitting his stride the 2nd half of the season. Guy is a finisher, just wish we had this run game to start the season.
                    we finally got some stability along the OL and that's helped everyone. The first half of the year it was tough to expect anything with all the question marks.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      we finally got some stability along the OL and that's helped everyone. The first half of the year it was tough to expect anything with all the question marks.
                      Meh, I think its more the playcalling than anything. We're getting the ball out quicker which is keeping defenses on their toes. Grant is also running with a little more authority as he's approaching contract escalators.

Comment

I think it's safe to say Nick Barnett is officially fully recovered from that knee injury. Un-sheath that sword big man.

Comment

Here comes the Bears. Those 3 FGs really hurt us.

Comment

**** you Jarrett Bush. Get the **** off the field and the **** off this team...

Comment

Thata boy Matthews!! 8th sack of the year as he takes the lead for rookies in sacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information