Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packers-Steelers, Week 15 (potential clinch week)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    ARRRRGGGGGGGGG...So many what ifs. Why couldn't you wrap him up on the 2nd last play with 13 seconds left Jenkins? Stupid refs kept showing up with their stupid yellow flags every time the Steelers got into a jam. Even the guy running the clock did them favors. I'm going to try to stop thinking about this game, change the channel, remember that we're still going to be in the playoffs, and drink a cold beer.

    Thanks to BK for the sig

    Comment


    • #32
      Suck a dick Troy Aikman you ******* doushe

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by umphrey View Post
        ARRRRGGGGGGGGG...So many what ifs. Why couldn't you wrap him up on the 2nd last play with 13 seconds left Jenkins? Stupid refs kept showing up with their stupid yellow flags every time the Steelers got into a jam. Even the guy running the clock did them favors. I'm going to try to stop thinking about this game, change the channel, remember that we're still going to be in the playoffs, and drink a cold beer.
        We're not in there yet. I don't know what it would take, but I'm going to wait until we're actually in to think about the playoffs.

        Comment


        • #34
          Jarrett Bush needs to be cut before we even get on the plane. The fact that he still has a job is ******* pathetic.

          Hitman D

          "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #35
            Good game fellas. You had me sweating that whole drive.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Good game fellas. You had me sweating that whole drive.
              Ha, me too. The only difference is that I have a different after-feeling. Yikes, that was an ugly way to lose.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                Ha, me too. The only difference is that I have a different after-feeling. Yikes, that was an ugly way to lose.
                I know how you feel with last second loses by the Chiefs and Raiders.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I know how you feel with last second loses by the Chiefs and Raiders.
                  Yeah, looks like you guys have had a ton of those this year. We had that last year with I think about 6 losses that were in the last drive. Sucks.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    If McCarthy says anything less then "What happened today was unacceptable, and it's not going to happen again" during his press conference, I'm going to be pissed.

                    Hitman D

                    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      **** Mason Crosby!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        So this game was a great game but it was marred by honestly the worst sports fans i have ever come across.

                        I can understand being harassed when visiting but there is a point where it goes past the limit of tolerable. When i moved to Pittsburgh i really didn't have anything against the team but as time went on these fans talk more **** than anyone i have ever met. Needless to say that starts the hate but i can deal with it cause i defend my teams to the death.

                        Well i arrived today to the usual heckling and **** of that sort but at halftime down 21-14 i had to pee so i went to the bathroom to again be attacked at the sight of Green and Gold. I of course rebutted but as i was walking out the guy that started this **** grabbed me and turned me around to he could continue to spit his beer breath in my face. So that infuriated me to no end.

                        Any way i went back to my seat which for the most part i was surrounded by good people. Right before the second half began someone decided to start talking a ton more **** 2 rows down so i fired right back... and he kept talking for sometime. After the Packers took the lead i got up and started cheering and his wife proceeds to turn around and yell at me and tell me to sit down and shut the **** up. Idk about you but you should be able to dish it and take it.

                        So anyway great game, crushing defeat and ****** fans.

                        -- Also i find it funny that Steeler fans flake off during times of hardship and their only defense is "We have 6, We have 6"

                        So my friends tell them we have 12... we have 12. They will respond Super Bowls and you can respond "Guess who that trophy is named after."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          With Harris out, we can clearly see that aside from Woodson, Collins and Tramon, we cannot cover squat. Bigby at least brings an element of physicality but cannot go stride for stride with anybody, Bush is a liability and Bell is a 2nd year guywho just joined the team. Having said that, why would we only rush 3 when we now we cant cover in the last 2 mins?

                          Defense playcalling lost this game.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Silver lining, Aaron is sick and Finley are amazing, Matthews was a stud.
                            Rock Jock

                            Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Favre4ever View Post
                              With Harris out, we can clearly see that aside from Woodson, Collins and Tramon, we cannot cover squat. Bigby at least brings an element of physicality but cannot go stride for stride with anybody, Bush is a liability and Bell is a 2nd year guywho just joined the team. Having said that, why would we only rush 3 when we now we cant cover in the last 2 mins?

                              Defense playcalling lost this game.
                              Tramon actually did alright... from watching the game the big plays were on Bush and Bigby (when we know he cant cover) Also i would have to say despite all the great things hes done i think Woodson blew some plays

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                according to Jason Wilde, The packers are going to bring in kickers in this week and he suggest that Jason Bell be placed ahead of Jarrett Bush.

                                He also makes a good point, the Steelers are still a very good team but have lost some close games. Look this is an environment that the Packers are going to face in the playoffs, I'd rather that everyone learn from this experience now instead of in the playoffs.

                                They will have to face teams on the road with dynamic WR's and great QB's and they will need to figure out how to stop them. One thing is certain, if this situation comes up again in the playoffs, here is my list.

                                1. Rush all the time from different looks.
                                2. No Hawk on TE's
                                3. Bell over Bush
                                4. get Pickett healthy.

                                MM called a great game but the kicker is his problem, get a new one in here for the playoff run.
                                Rock Jock

                                Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information