Packers-Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Steelers

This is kinda a big one. Surprised nothing is up yet.

I hope someone Hines ward 's Hines Ward.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Like i said in the General Discussion... Ill be there. Hopefully i can put these awful Steeler Fans in their place

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      This is kinda a big one. Surprised nothing is up yet.

I hope someone Hines ward 's Hines Ward.
      Its been up for a few days. Seems like the Packers board as a whole though has been kinda dead for the past few days.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37137

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        Its been up for a few days. Seems like the Packers board as a whole though has been kinda dead for the past few days.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37137
        Holy crap I totally missed that. Sorry we can use the other one.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

The past few weeks have been in must win category, and even though they can afford to lose this game without dashing their playoff hopes...It's definitely a "statement" game.

Time to show the nation they are a team worth respecting in the playoffs. I would be perfectly fine with a loss as long as the special teams coverage, kicking game, and punting game looks sound. And there are no major injuries.

A win would be great, especially against the defending champs, but they are still a reallllllllly dangerous team at a dangerous time of the season (snow, weather, on the road, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Time to show the nation they are a team worth respecting in the playoffs. I would be perfectly fine with a loss as long as the special teams coverage, kicking game, and punting game looks sound. And there are no major injuries.
            If we lose like that, it means we got out played on offense and/or defense. Wouldn't be good.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'm sitting the stadium freezing me arse off waiting for kick off... Iets go Pack!!!

Comment

Cut Jarrett Bush. At halftime.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Theres jarrett bush for ya

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

God Bush is trash get him off the ******* field

Comment

One bad play and we look just like the pre Bucs game Packers. Penalties on ST, false start, OL isn't blocking anyone, and stupid play calling. Please, no one try to tell me the interior is the strength of our OL. They are getting abused today, again. Also on that possible helmet to helmet on Rodgers, Grant was there to block those two blitzers and he chose to whiff on them both.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Here's a positive: Raji is beasting it at NT. Hasn't really shown up yet but he's getting a great push. Expect a sack or TFL for him sometime this half.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information