X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How 'bout Brandon Jackson?

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Matt Flynn looking pretty good. I like that we're able to get him some action today.

Classy move too giving the 4th quarter to Ahman Green. His last NFL season and his last game at Lambeau. Love to get him a TD and that final Lambeau leap.

Comment

Brad Jones! Brad Jones!

Jarius Wynn gets his hand on the punt and blocks it! Nice to see a 6th and 7th round rookies contribute like this.

Comment

41-3 and the Giants getting blown out by close tot he same score. GB in the Playoffs!

Not sure what next week'll be like, but I'll be at the game and then I'm seeing if I can get tickets if the Packers coming back to AZ the week after.
          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

One of the most boring games I have been to at Lambeau. Yeah, I know the Packers killed 'em but it just wasn't very exciting because Seattle is sooo bad.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              One of the most boring games I have been to at Lambeau. Yeah, I know the Packers killed 'em but it just wasn't very exciting because Seattle is sooo bad.
              Ah you poor thing, at least you get to go to games.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Playoffs. I'm very nervous about our secondary in the playoffs. Nervous to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  Playoffs. I'm very nervous about our secondary in the playoffs. Nervous to say the least.
                  Well i feel we match up well against all the teams in the NFC but the Cards and the Saints... but we will see how we fair against the Cards next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                    Well i feel we match up well against all the teams in the NFC but the Cards and the Saints... but we will see how we fair against the Cards next weekend
                    Chances are good that we might play the Cards in the playoffs so I doubt they're going to show us much.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information