No announcement yet.

Packers-Cardinals, Week 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm disappointed. No matter what happens we play Arizona two weeks in a row.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      I'm disappointed. No matter what happens we play Arizona two weeks in a row.
      It is what it is. I'm just happy to be back in the playoffs. Wild card teams have won it all in the past and we're coming in steaming hot.

Comment

Of all the potential matchups, I think Arizona scares me the most. Sure Woodson can lock up either Fitz or Anquan Boldin, but even that is a tough matchup. With Breaston, their 3 WR's had 1,000 yards last year. There is no way Green Bay's DB's can matchup.

Collins, Tramon Williams, and Bigby are going to have to play lights out. I think our saving grace is the fact that Warner can definitely get rattled. He's been there and done that many times, but his arm strength is to the Packers advantage as well. Some of those floaters are ripe to be picked off.

Comment

As for today though, I am just really REALLY hoping to see guys like Bell, Underwood, and God help me even Bush to show some flashes of potential to make plays when Green Bay (most likely) plays them in a week.

Pressure is going to be key...So come on Clay, show us why you deserved that pro bowl spot. I don't know if I've ever been more confident in a front 7 than this year's group. Duh superbowl season, but I was only 7 at the time and didn't know much about anything. Still don't hah.

ps. COME ON DOLPHINS SHUT THOSE STEELERS UP! Thigpen to Bess, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Of all the potential matchups, I think Arizona scares me the most. Sure Woodson can lock up either Fitz or Anquan Boldin, but even that is a tough matchup. With Breaston, their 3 WR's had 1,000 yards last year. There is no way Green Bay's DB's can matchup.

Collins, Tramon Williams, and Bigby are going to have to play lights out. I think our saving grace is the fact that Warner can definitely get rattled. He's been there and done that many times, but his arm strength is to the Packers advantage as well. Some of those floaters are ripe to be picked off.
            Teams also need to stop Driver, Jennings, Jones, Nelson, and Finley. Its not like the Cardinals are the only team with explosive receivers.

Comment

Oh absolutely. I'm not worried about Green Bay's offense, they will get theres. It's just slowing down other teams big play threats I'm scared about.

Maybe warm weather games are exactly what the Packers need, because outscoring opposing teams is a legitimate option for them.

Comment

Chillar is inactive. I must have missed the injury...What's up with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  Chillar is inactive. I must have missed the injury...What's up with him?
                  I think its precaution. Same with Pickett. Give them a week off to get fully healthy for the playoffs.

Comment

What did Rodgers just do after scoring? It was some kind of celebration involving a belt or something. I'm not sure, but it was awesome.

Comment

Hello Desmond Bishop. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        What did Rodgers just do after scoring? It was some kind of celebration involving a belt or something. I'm not sure, but it was awesome.
                        Yeah I'm not sure about that...I was still stuck in shock after the 2nd QB sneak called in this meaningless game. If MM is totally alright with Rodgers leaping over a pile into LBer waiting to crack his jaw, then he needs to get off of whatever drugs he is on.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                          I think he was putting on a championship belt? It was great but it doesn't help dispell the thinking of my uncle that he's ***.

Comment

I think it just means that Rodgers is hilarious. He's sarcastically cocky and awesome. Who else would sport the facial hair that he sometimes does?

Comment

Lets kidnap the entire Arizona organization next week and show everyone a replay of this game

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Rodgers is cocky and I love it. During the pregame radio show though, he was interviewed and said you have to be accountable after mistakes and recognize you were wrong.

I'll take confidently cocky any day. But yes, the mustache, bright blue eyes, and ESPECIALLY his college profile pic still leave the possibility that he just me be into dudes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information